Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Studying alone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Studying alone I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Studying alone I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Studying alone I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Studying alone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Studying alone I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Studying alone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Studying alone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Studying alone I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Studying alone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow
Beggining Mod Soul
Scarecrow

RP Points : 14

Studying alone Empty
PostSubject: Studying alone   Studying alone I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:49 pm

The Scarecrow disected his patients with his wires, this was his job in the Seireritei, other than being one of the guards, he was the main man to do disection work in the seireitei, but these specimen bored him, he had no reason to even be doing this work, he just needed something to do when there was nothing to do. He wiped his strands of thread clean as he poured water over them, he didn't need to go out smelling like the dead, that was what his second heart was for. He walked to the front of the area he lived, it was more luxurious than most got, he only had these conditions because he was feared though, even as a lower ranked officer.
Back to top Go down
Domon

RP Points : 27

Studying alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying alone   Studying alone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:10 pm

*Domon approaches the gate, knowing he was probably not welcome... after all, he had wrecked the Seiretei last time he appeared. He wondered whether they would remember him...*
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Beggining Mod Soul
Scarecrow

Studying alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying alone   Studying alone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:18 pm

Scarecrow watched the man enter the gates of the twelfth squad and he noted the man below scanning the man with his eyes, curious, he was a living being, a human, how could he have gotten in here, Scare crow thought. No matter, if his memory served, he would be an excellent specimen, Domon...oh what an interesting thing he had just found.*Oi*He yells down to Domon, to the trained eye, peoiple could see what the Scarecrow looks at him, his hair was short and scraggly and brow, his skin seemed to be stitched together and anything he stretched revealed a mass of wires under his skin, his eyes were black as coal and when he spoke, it was like metal grating against metal.*What are you doing here, do you wish to be examined?
Back to top Go down
Domon

Studying alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying alone   Studying alone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:21 pm

*Domon looks up at the man who was not a man, and smiles gently* I would rather not... I have many things to do before I could even consider that to be an option. I'm just here to visit the Seretei.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Beggining Mod Soul
Scarecrow

Studying alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying alone   Studying alone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:34 pm

The Scarecrow shrugs and he walks to the man staring at him with the coal black eyes, the smell of death was on this mans reitsu as he looked at him*Such a pity, you would have been a most interesting specimen...*He began to move towards Domon as he looked at him and he scanned Domon with his eyes*What are you doing at the squad twelve barracks out of my curiosity, after what happened last time you were here...
Back to top Go down
Domon

Studying alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying alone   Studying alone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:36 pm

*Domon smiles and tilts his head, looking at the puppet with interest* So you DO remember... what a pity. I'm here because it appeals to my nature. After all, I'm a freak of nature.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Beggining Mod Soul
Scarecrow

Studying alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying alone   Studying alone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:43 pm

Scarecrow shakes his head as the metal wires in his neck make a grating sound* I do not remember a thing, only what I have seen in the squad Twelve computers and memories, I have full access to everything in this place, seeing as I have the old captian's heart inside me...*He yawns as he begins to turn about to walk away*If you have no business here I suggest you leave
Back to top Go down
Domon

Studying alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying alone   Studying alone I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:05 pm

*Domon smiles* I'm afraid I won't do that... I've got things to do in there, but I'm not willing to discuss them with a puppet.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Beggining Mod Soul
Scarecrow

Studying alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying alone   Studying alone I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Scarecrow stops at the word puppet and he clenches his fist as the wires in his body shift to a way to damage, a horrible screeching sound as a staff rockets from his room to his hand and he turns around, his eyes now red as he looks at the man known as Domon*You impudent filthy sad excuse of a living mortal your body will be ripped apart and burned when I am done with you*The smell of death washes over the area as he stares at the man, people didn't call him a puppet, he was a Reaper Soul, no ordinary Mod Soul, and he would not stand for this
Back to top Go down
Domon

Studying alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying alone   Studying alone I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:48 pm

*Domon yawns and cleans out his ears as the mod soul insults him* Ripped apart and burned huh? Brave words for someone without a true soul. *His eyes take on a serious hue as he examines the man* I figure you'll do for a warm up.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Beggining Mod Soul
Scarecrow

Studying alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying alone   Studying alone I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:09 am

Scarecrow releases a sound that seems like a laugh and a cry of agony*No true soul you say? You are mistaken kid, I may have been created, but I am the Reaper Mod-soul, Scarecrow, a mod soul who can trap spirits within them and feed off of them*He stands as a purple gas releases from his skin, this poison was truly releasing from his heart, he was confident on one thing, as long as he kept this kid from touching his hearts, he was fine*Now how shall we do this, shall we fight or do you plan to leave this place before my insides rip yours out of your body?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Studying alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying alone   Studying alone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Studying alone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Soul Society :: 13 Court guard Squads :: Squad 12-
Jump to: