Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
The Races of bleach I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
The Races of bleach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
The Races of bleach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
The Races of bleach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
The Races of bleach I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
The Races of bleach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
The Races of bleach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
The Races of bleach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
The Races of bleach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Races of bleach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet
Squad: None

The Races of bleach Empty
PostSubject: The Races of bleach   The Races of bleach I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:35 pm

The following is a list of the races to chose from as far as the new storyline goes:

-Shinigami: The shinigami are the main race of the original series itself, and therefor should be pretty self-explanatory. Some help souls find third way to soul society, others defeat lower hollows who try to devour those souls, others do both and others fight directly for soul society's survival. This society of "soul reapers" are the defenders of soul society and help keep the balance. Their main weapons are zanpaktou: weapons with usually three stages: a sealed form that looks just like a normal weapon and is usually pretty powerless other then just that, a shikai state which is an empowered form over the sealed state, and finally bankai, the sum of the zanpaktou's full power.

-Outcast Shinigami: Shinigami's who have become outcast from seireitei. They now live in large groups in the outcast camps of outer soul society. Some will rebel, others will mind their own business. They are under the leadership of the vaizard. Their main weapon is a zanpaktou since they are above all shinigami. You must have have passed the shinigami academy and become an officer to change to this race.

-Vaizard: Vaizard are the leaders of the outcast camps. Only a select few outcast shinigami can be trained to become a Vaizard. Most vaizard are honorable and try to keep the ranks of the outcast in balance, and often support the good side of the outcast camp. But lately in the bleachforum storyline, with the rise of many more rebellions then before and diplomatic tension rising many vaizard are beginning to side with the rebels. The main weapons of the vaizard include a shinigami zanpaktou and a vaizard mask. This mask empowers them with the powers of their inner hollow for as long as they can sustain it.

-Hollow: The hollow are also a base race to the series storyline. In our storyline they have some sort of alliance with the new race that has recently appeared which has lead their partnership with the shinigami to a rough patch. The hollows do not have a main weapon from the beginning, but when they reach a certain state and evolve into arrancar they have a special zanpaktou.

-Arrancar: A subrace of hollow with greater power. They have only a part of the hollow mask, the mask that defines a evil spirit as a hollow. Unlike hollow they do not have limited intelligence like the average hollow since they have human/shinigami physiology though the part of their hollow mask and the hole where their life chain was once connected still links them to their hollow form. The arrancar, unlike the hollow, have a main weapon. They have a zanpaktou like a shinigami but they do not have the same stages. They have a sealed form and a resurrection form. The sealed form is just like a shinigami sealed form but their resurrection consists of a transformation that makes them closer to their previous hollow form, and makes their power increase drastically.

-Bount: the bount are a race of living beings that can see the spirit world. By devouring the souls of humans, quincy, or shinigami they're power becomes greater. In the bleachforum storyline they have a partnership with the outcast of the outcast camp, and are mostly rebels. They are a endangered race and so you cannot make your character a bount so easily as any other race (more details given later in the HTP). Their main weapon is a doll, these dolls are dormant inside a host object and can be called out by the master. The doll spirits usually have less of a bond to its user then the zanpaktou spirit to a shinigami. Bounts use the phrase "Zeige Dich" to awaken the doll.

-Quincy: Quincy are a a race of living beings like the bount, but though they can interact with spirits they do not devour them. The quincy use the power of the spirit particles in their surroundings for power instead. In bleachforum the quincy are a wandering race and though they have their own gathering outpost in the human world they do not directly have their own home and they wander around for whatever reason. They are an endangered race and so you cannot make your character a bount so easily as most other races. their main weapon is a spirit bow and spirit arrows made separately from spirit particles focused through a quincy's cross or pentacle. These arrows are deadly to a hollow and can also be used in battle against other races. Though the structure of the bow is often the same it is know that a quincy bow can have a more powerful and unique form.

Mod Souls-The mod souls are a special set of artificial beings that are used my shinigami, and substitute or outcast shinigami, to replace them while they are at work, these mod souls are not limited to just human bodies though, as some are put in artificial bodies, and others are put inside stuffed animals or other objects.This is a relitively low amount of sentient Mod Souls, but some Mod souls have begun to rebel against being used for Shinigami purposes.

((And Yes I kinda used this off someone else don't judge me.))

Last edited by Goddess on Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding the Mod Souls)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net

The Races of bleach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Rules and Story :: Rules-
Jump to: