Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Mabushii, Karei I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Mabushii, Karei I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Mabushii, Karei I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Mabushii, Karei I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Mabushii, Karei I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Mabushii, Karei I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Mabushii, Karei I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Mabushii, Karei I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Mabushii, Karei I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Mabushii, Karei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karei

Karei

RP Points : 0

Mabushii, Karei Empty
PostSubject: Mabushii, Karei   Mabushii, Karei I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:20 pm

Character Information:

Character Name: Karei
Alias: ---
Age Of Death: 19
Age Of Appearance: 19
Real Age: 120
Current Residence: Sereite
Weapons: Hissori Sendo:
Spoiler:
Squad Number:

Physical Appearance: Mabushii, Karei Anime_girl19

History: Her life was hard, her father died in war, and her mother never really cared. Being neglected, she had to make her own way, so when she was 16 she moved in with her best friend Hina. For the next three years her life improved greatly, Hina became like a sister to her and her parents thought her as a second daughter.

A week later Hina, her mom, and Karei were home alone when they heard something outside. The door was suddenly kicked in and there stood Karei's mother, a blood stained knife in her hand. Hina screaming at the top of her lungs tried to run for the phone but Karei's mother threw the knife at her. Karei took the hit for Hina, the blade hit her heart and she died right there, her mother fleeing the scene.
Karei found herself in a place surrounded by people she didn't even recognize. Running around aimlesly for hours, she kept calling out Hina's name trying desperately to find her. At night fall, she collapsed and passed out in front of a shop. A shinigmi came out and saw her there, imediately taking her to the infermary.
The next morning Karei found herself in a hospital bed, the shinigami who found her in the doorway. He explained this world to her, and said that she possesed very strong spiritual pressure. He offered her a place to stay and to train her potential. Wanting to feel in place in this new world, she accepted.
For years she trained, after finding her zanpacuto in an open feild she quickly became fluient with weilding it. After tapping into her Shikai form, she became one of the top students in the academy. After passing with high marks, she went to look for a position in the Gotei 13.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

RP Points : 131

Character sheet
Squad: None

Mabushii, Karei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mabushii, Karei   Mabushii, Karei I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am

Approved welcome
Back to top Go down

Mabushii, Karei
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Templates :: Character creation-
Jump to: