Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Site Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet
Squad: None

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Site Rules   Site Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:54 pm

1. Respect The Staff: This one is quite simple, if a staff member says something or makes a decision please respect that decision. The staff on our forum are simply here to try and keep this forum running smoothly and to make sure that everybody is having fun. If you have a problem with a decision made by a staff member, please contact me about it privately and I will attempt to resolve the issue.

2. Respect Other Members. Please respect the other people on this forum, we are all here to have fun and being disrespectful or rude to others isn't fun. If you have an issue with another member, please talk to me about it privately or try and resolve the issue with them in a non-abusive and constructive manner.

3. No Flaming: Please don't hold any large non role play related arguments on this forum, if you wish to have an argument please take it elsewhere and don't do it here. Try to keep in plot arguments to a minimum as well, and remember that something which is in character is not necessarily the same views as the person who is writing it.

4. No Innapropriate Content: If you post any content deemed as innapropriate by staff the post will be deleted and you will be warned or banned. This includes swearing to an extent, however if it is in context then its acceptable as long as you don't over do it. If a staff member believes that you are using to much inappropriate language you will be notified.

5. NO having a Canon style zanpaktou: Please try to refrine from having a canon character's zanpaktou UNLESS you are Rping asa the canon it is only for the sake of fairness people.

6. Bankai Rules: Alright this is the final rule for all of the shinigami you CANNOT use Bankai without being no less then a luitenant of a squad or having less then 250 post...so if we can follow these rules then everything should go smoothly thank you for your time reading this.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net

Site Rules
Page 1 of 1