Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A Small Island

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

RP Points : 65

Character sheet
Squad: None

A Small Island - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:16 pm

You'll find that these attacks are doing more damage then you think*clasps hands together as a blue beam starts glowing in them*lets see how u will deal with my ultimate technique
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

RP Points : 73

Character sheet
Squad: Squad 5

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:25 pm

Great... *sees the beam and causes it to fog so it is harder to see her. Moves around and sends my water serpant towards you aiming to bite your hands and stop your attack. As it approches it turns to ice and shoots very sharp ice spikes at you. Some bounce off but some stick and inject poison into your armor. It wraps arounds you hands cutting them and tries to bite you. I come form behind trying to cut you with my zanpaktou*
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:14 pm

*grins at the pain of them biting*thats it give me the best you got!*my body begins to glow blue my entire form is just a mass of blue energy the ice begins to melt off my body*i know i shouldnt do this when im injured but she must die.....there we go EXPLODE!*the energy becomes on stable blowing up everything on the island*

occ.its not a god mod when u respond il show you
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:12 am

*notices what he is doing and trys to jumo back. Forms a shield around myself and is blown backwards. Stops myself in mid-air* What the...? *Stands up and watches him while healing myself of wounds form the explosion.*
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:22 am

*still standing arms dangling by my side as the bone armor disappears and my blade drops to the ground*Wow did more damage then i thought it would*laughs*
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:16 pm

*lunges at you aiming my sword at your heart*
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:36 am

@barely liftes sword to block it@
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:11 am

This is the end. *stabs you in your heart*
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Im afraid im not going to die right now@grabs the blade as its stabbed into me as a gate way to hueco mundo opens up@
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:05 pm

Damn... *tries to take my blade out as my water serpent slithers around the hand holding it. it cuts your hands causing you to realease it. pulls it out and tries to get away from the gate.*
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:47 pm

*leaps into the gate laughing*See you again shinigami!*gate way slams shut behind me*
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm

*watches him go through the gate and the gate close* Damn...I almost had him. Oh well. I think I did fairly well considering. *sheaths my zanpaktou and puts my shield down. looks around.* Ichigo? You still here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Small Island
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Rp fields :: Crystal Ocean-
Jump to: