Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A Small Island

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

RP Points : 73

Character sheet
Squad: Squad 5

A Small Island - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:11 pm

*sighs* Alright. *sits back down.* Against you he won't...but I don't know about me... *Mizuko thought to herself.*
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

RP Points : 65

Character sheet
Squad: None

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:28 pm

*sits up*Is that so!? i could take u both on right now
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

RP Points : 131

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:58 pm

Ichigo sighs "Ah damnit" he said quietly he didnt feel like being bother
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:36 pm

*looks towards the hollow and sighs* Great... *she thought to herself.*
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Your lucky i dont feel like dirtying myself with u right now*chuckles*dont insult someone if u cant back it up
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:34 am

Ichigo gets up and grabs his zangetsu and shoulders it as he does he looks at him with confidence in his eyes "......I'll Take you on" he said
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:10 am

We fight to much your kinda boring me*glances at the other shinigami*I'll take her on instead
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:54 pm

Ichigo eyes widen and turns to Mizuko "Mizuko no...." he thought
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:38 pm

Dont wrry il leave enough left of her for you to bury*laughs waiting for her response*
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:27 pm

*looks at the hollow and stands up putting my hand on my zanpaktou just in case* I'm sorry but you are boring me so how about not. *looks at him with an expressionless face* Do not get him mad...just stay cool and maybe he will go away... *Mizuko thought*
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:43 am

Boring eh?*disappears and reappers in front of you grabs your throat and lifts you up*Just for those words im going kill u nice and slow
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:51 pm

*pulls out my zanpaktou* Flood, Kaiyoumaedate. *waves my hands over my zanpaktou and a water serpant appears wrapped around the blade. puts my hand on your arm and the water serpent slithers up my arm and around yours cutting your body where ever it touches it.*
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:38 am

*throws you to the ground*Dang that hurts*moving back as i draw out my blood red scimitar blade*now your gonna get it*runs fingers down the blade*Rip them apart akai shikon!*Hair grows longer and takes on the color red. Teeth grow and become more like fangs finger nails grow into claws and a unique red bone armor covers entire body with medium length horns jutting out of each shoulder. Armor becomes sharpe and blade like at both elbows (Curved into what a scimitar blade would look like). Eyes become a shade or red with black pupils much like a cats eyes*Now you will see what power an resurection state has*lets out a defening roar*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:59 am

Ichigo gets pushed back by the roar "Mizuko be careful....." he shouted as he puts his arms up, "A roar is this powerful"
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:53 pm

*sighs and holds up my sword in a defensive position but gets pushed back a little by the roar* Why me? *Mizuko thought to herself*
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:40 pm

*lunges towards you claws out stretched aiming for your gut*Because your the weakest shinigami here
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:51 pm

That may be true but I have done nothing to you. *slashes my sword diagonally towards you sending many spikes of ice that are aimed for your upper body.*
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:06 pm

Your a shinigami that why u must die*ice just scraps along my bone armor point my hand at your head*Cero*a red beam of light fires straight at you*
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:22 pm

I see. The same goes for you. Your a hollow and you must die. *spins my sword and creates a shield of water around me. As the beam of light hits the water it is absorbed into the water. slashes my sword towards you sending the water with the absorbed light right back at you.*
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:26 pm

*holds hands out deflecting the attack pushing forward slashing the blades on my elbow at your neck*
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:44 pm

*jumps back* That was close. *holds my sword up in the air and concentrates. It begins to rain very hard, but it is an acid rain that melts almost anything it touches. forms a shield that fits around my body so I'm still able to fight and forms a shield around Ichigo.* Ichigo you need to find cover elsewhere. I can't hold that shield on you for very long and the acid rain will harm you if your exposed to it.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Ichigo looks at Mizuko and goes find some cover "Kick his butt Mizuko!!!" he shouted with determination
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:39 pm

I'll try... *makes sure Ichigo has found cover and removes the shield from him. concentrates making the rain hit you trying to melt some of your armor.*
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:20 pm

You'll have to try harder than that*smirks*arrancars armor is stronger than anything....grande cero*holds out hands and opens mouth as a blueish beam of light flys straight towards u*
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:37 pm

Crap... *changes the rain back to normal and makes it rain harder so that it is harder to see. slashes my sword sending a wave of water to block the beam of light and jumps out of the way.* I have to be careful...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island   A Small Island - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Small Island
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Rp fields :: Crystal Ocean-
Jump to: