Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Noah's Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Noah's Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Noah's Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Noah's Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Noah's Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Noah's Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Noah's Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Noah's Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Noah's Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Noah's Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah Rivers

Noah Rivers

RP Points : 9

Character sheet
Squad: 0

Noah's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Noah's Arrival   Noah's Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:43 am

The path that lead up to the house he had been told was the Quincy headquarters for this town seemed to be marred by neglect, weeds choking the paving and drifts of old leaves covering entire sections of it. It was in better condition than many of the places he had visited. Watching his step so he didn't accidentally step on any of the debris, he made his way up to what must have been the training grounds, though it had the feel of being long deserted. Once upon a time there would have been dozens of his kindred on this field alone, but now the Quincy race had sadly dwindled. The grounds were in a state of disrepair, with moire leaves and weeds scattered everywhere. The targets were covered with dust and a couple had been broken and not replaced. It seems as though nobody has been here for some time... I was under the impression that this town still had a sizable number of Quincy in residence...

Stepping up to the firing range, Noah drew his Quincy bow and aimed it at the target. A wave of cold radiated from his hand and tiny crystals of ice encased the hand that held the bow. Watching carefully, he slowly drew back before releasing a series of sahots in quick succession. Each of them hit a different target almost at the same time, every shot hitting the exact center of the target drawn on them. Lowering his bow, he frowned thoughtfully to himself, "Not bad, but I'm still not fast enough," he says in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet
Squad: None

Noah's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Arrival   Noah's Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:50 pm

*Soren feeling a presence tat he has never felt by the path before ran upwards to find a man standing there with a bow and he stopped feeling that this was the energies that came to him in vibes and he smiles waiting for the man to turn around* And I thought there was only one Quincy in Karakura town but perhap I am mistaken.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net
Noah Rivers

Noah Rivers

RP Points : 9

Character sheet
Squad: 0

Noah's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Arrival   Noah's Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:38 am

Sensing a new presence behind him, Noah spun around instantly and trained his bow on the potential threat. It seems to be a shinigami, though something doesn't quite feel right about it... Keeping his bow aimed at the newcomer and prepared for anything, he asks, "Who are you and what are you doing here? You are no Quincy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noah's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Arrival   Noah's Arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noah's Arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Karakura Town :: Quincy House :: Training grounds.-
Jump to: