Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Walking Along the Shore

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

RP Points : 73

Character sheet
Squad: Squad 5

Walking Along the Shore Empty
PostSubject: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:53 pm

*Mizuko walks along the shore*
It is so peacful...
*starts humming softly*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet
Squad: None

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:01 pm

*Soren having a mild curious idea about the place walked out in his white soul reapers uniform he stood out like a sore thumb but with his pale skin and white hair was was bound not to be normal the one thing good about his position was that he eluded the human eye with him being a soul reaper and such, however tonight be was walking along the shore and stood with his ring on his finger and his zanpaktou draped around his wrist a small smile seemed to curl around his lips as he listened to the waves crash upon the shore as each one hits his feels somewhat misted by the little remain which he put his hand in his pockets and he gave a long sigh not really knowing why he was there in the first place it felt good somewhat though it still puzzled him*
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:16 pm

*Mizuko sensed someone's presence. Another Shinigami... She thought. She continued walking along the shore humming but thinking about her training. She had to get better if she was going to join a squad. She put her hand on her zanpaktou which was hanging on her right side and continued to walk not really paying attention to where she was walking.*

(that better? XD.)
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:53 am

*Soren feels another presence within the area and he sighs and thinks to himself* Hmm...another shinigami I wonder what their purpose is here... *instead running from them or hiding his presence raised his reatisu a little to let them now he was their a try to lure them to the officer*
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

RP Points : 65

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:54 am

*a red hollow crawls out from the ocean sniffing the air*Damnit im so hungry....
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:38 pm

*Senses the other shinigami's spiritual pressure even more and pinpoints where he is.* Why is he letting me know where he is...what does he want? *she thought. She found herself walking towards it but then stops in her tracks. Mizuko sensed a hollow nearby. She put her hand on her zanpaktou and waited to locate it and find out what it was doing.*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:45 pm

*Soren also sensed the shinigami as well as the hollow and flashed stepped towards the shinigami's current location to stop her from doing anything rash his hand on his zanpaktou* Damn I hope they do not do anything stupid ah damn just hang on!
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:53 pm

*stands there and waits to see if the hollow does anything. She didn't want to do anything stupid. As she waited she sensed the other shinigami coming closer to her.* What does he want...? *she thought.*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:19 pm

*Upon reaching her soren covers her mouth and began to move back here* Shh keep your reatisu down and stay here I can take care of the hollow....your still a student it would not be nice for you to get involved would it not?
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:30 pm

*She feels someone's hand on her mouth. Notices it is the other shinigami and shakes her head at what he says and stays quiet. Let's him lead her away from the hollow and hides her reatisu as best as she can. Breathes quietly through her nose*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:33 pm

*Soren removes his hands as he leads the way he stops* I thought I told you to go....it wouldn't be good to disobey and Shinigmai officers orders now would it? *His reatisu twisted somewhat evil and demented and looks at her his eyes turning yellow with black exactly like a hollows*
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:45 pm

*starts to follow him then stops when he does. Shakes her head.* You told me to stay here but I will leave if you want. *Senses the change in his reatisu and looks at his eyes. Mizuko's eyes widen.* Why do his eyes look like that? *She thought. She turned around and ran off not wanting to start anything.*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:53 pm

*Soren having a dark feeling come over himself look at the hollow walking on to face the hollow* hehehehhe stupid soren the hate for his hollows is his ultimate down fall for darkness...
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:44 am

Shinigami....*laughs*your souls woul secure my transformation
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

RP Points : 131

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:51 am

Ichigo runs along the beach as he is far away as he senses a hollow and a very evil presence on the beach "Damnit I enjoy one day on the beach....but what is this feeling its like what happen yesterday"
he thought as he ran to see what is going on
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:50 pm

*stands on back legs*Damnit a ranked officer is here*claws out strecth*I need to gain adjuchas state before i can deal with this
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:59 pm

*Soren walks out towards the hollow and glares at him with his hollow like eyes* Well well come out where ever you are I want a good luck charm hehehahaha....Ah there you are... 8Soren reaitsu seems to be twist filling you with even more hate for him as a shinigmai then you had before and he flares it to keep you down*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:13 pm

Ichigo arrives at the scene and looks at Grimmjow then to Soren "Grimmjow......Soren" he said as he looked closely at Soren as he knew something was wrong
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:31 pm

*roars*I'll rip both of you to shreds!
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:07 pm

*Soren smiles and he begins to laugh his reatisu twisting darkening and filling with hatred and he closes his eyes and holds his hand to Ichigo and smiles his voice having a much deeper almost demonic tone he says* Ichigo shall we leave this one to me hmm?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Ichigo looks at soren nervously feeling his reiatsu "Uh...sure" he said as he looked at him "His power is enormous....he will kill that hollow...anihilated it"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:49 pm

*Soren smiles and looks at the hollow a breath leaving his chest began to laugh loudly and to the point where it was almost insane and he holds out the miniature cross* hehehehe a failure like you should not be allowed to live...Reign for a eternity, Shizukesa. *His reaitsu type wings form at his back also the cross forms into a pure wite zanpaktou it's knuckle guard dhattering and orbiting around his hand*
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:09 am

*shutters*Damn he is way to strong i need to return to Hueco Mundo and devour more hollows before i can take him on
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:09 am

Ichigo stares at Soren, and felt the same energy from before when he was training with him, it was so dark and wild he couldnt tell if he was a shinigami at all, "Soren....what happen....you dont seem like yourself"he said asking just what the hell was going on, the reiatsu in the air was so heavy it weighted Ichigo down as his feet was buried in the sand
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:08 pm

*tears open a portal to hueco mundo*I'll get u one of these days!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Along the Shore   Walking Along the Shore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Along the Shore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Rp fields :: Crystal Ocean-
Jump to: