Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Ever increasing hunger

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

RP Points : 65

Character sheet
Squad: None

Ever increasing hunger Empty
PostSubject: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:41 pm

*appearing out of a portal i land on a building snifing the air*Human souls.....*lunges off of the building at an unsuspecting soul*
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:42 pm

*lands in front of the soul grinning the soul trys to run away but i grab it and tear its head off with my teeth and devours the rest*This place is full of tasty souls
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

RP Points : 74

Character sheet
Squad: Squad 6

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:18 pm

Tenshin, in his gigai, looked around the town and kept having flashes of his previous life. "Wha...What are these visions I keep having?" Suddenly they stopped as Tenshin held his head. "Whoa that was weird." He then sensed a large reistsu, and ran towards it, finding a hollow devoring human souls. "Hey, Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

RP Points : 49

Character sheet
Squad: Squad 7

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:55 pm

Moon walked by feeling a large spiritual pressure and saw Tenshin in a gigai. He knew that he was powerfull but this didn't feel like a shinigami. He walked up also in a gigai.I take it you can sence that spiritual presser as well?
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:45 am

You can call me Grimmjow little soul although you wont be living long enough to remember it
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

RP Points : 131

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:15 pm

Ichigo runs out to the central point of the city in his school clothes after a late night at the school, "What is going on?!" he said while holing his shinigami badge
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:45 pm

Its my lucky day 3 souls all in one area*roars and stands up on back legs*
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:28 pm

Well atleast I know you can't sence as well as you think. You are off by one. I have two souls as I am two people. So this should be easier than I thought. Moon smiles and pulls out Draco his Zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:39 pm

Tenshin looked at Grimmjow with a smirk. "I dont know you you can see or not, but its three against one, Which means that you are at a disadvantage." He takes out his sword and points it Grimmjow.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:13 pm

Ichigo looked at the others he didnt know, by putting will power in the badge his body disperse in thin air and out came him in his shinigami gear with his Zangetsu wrapped on his back ready to fight "I might not know who these guys are but....this is the end Grimmjow" he said as he grabbed the hilt of his sword
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:20 pm

It seems as though more than I expected to show up are here. You are more than out numbered. But I think I will sit back and watch your dimise Grimmjow. He leans up against the wall, Draco at his side.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:28 pm

I enjoy being out numbered wheres the fun in always having the advantage*grins*Your souls will boost my chances at becoming a Vasto Lorde, now come at me with the best you all got
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:17 pm

Tenshin laughed at Grimmjow and pointed his sword at him. "Yeah i dont think that is going to happen, but thats why they call it a dream." Tenshin smirked at him and gripped his fist, tighting the grip he had on his sword. He then looks at Ichigo. "Hey orange hair, ill let you take the first stab"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:33 pm

Ichigo looks back and runs then shunpo in the air, as he removes his sword from his back the cloth unwraps it self showing the blade as it gleamed in the light, he came down with full force down at full speed
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:07 am

*steps to the side smacking your strike down*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:02 am

As Ichigo missed his slash, he turns his head quickly to Tenshin and shouted "Take him down...now before he get away" he said as he charges for another attack
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:12 am

Tenshin, off in his own little world, heard Ichigo's cry and nodded. He points his sword in the air. "Command the Skies, Rakionhime" His sword gains a jagged edge in the shape of a lightning bolt as a yellow ribbion appears. He waves ahis sword, making a row of needles appear. "Attack" The needles fly towards Grimmjow
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:09 pm

*leaps up ward dodging most of them landing on a near by roof top*
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:30 pm

Tenshin looks up he sees Grimmjow on the roof and smiles. "Pretty fast for a hollow" He waves his sword again,making a new row of needles appear. "But you can't do that again." The needles head straight for the building
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:15 pm

You'll find that my strength rivals that of an arrancar*leaps down towards the attacks*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:41 am

Ichigo shunpos behind Teshins attack "Yeah we know...Getsuga...Tenshou!!" he shouted as a black getsuga wave combined with Tenshins needles, Ichigo looks at the attack "Why does it keep doing that"
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:36 am

Cero*fires a red cero at the attack*Hope that works
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:29 am

Ichigo shunpos to the left dodging the cero barely, he slashes swiftly a quick getsuga at grimmjow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever increasing hunger   Ever increasing hunger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever increasing hunger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Karakura Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: