Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Knife of the Kira I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Knife of the Kira I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Knife of the Kira I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Knife of the Kira I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Knife of the Kira I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Knife of the Kira I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Knife of the Kira I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Knife of the Kira I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Knife of the Kira I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Knife of the Kira

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goddess

RP Points : 22

Knife of the Kira Empty
PostSubject: Knife of the Kira   Knife of the Kira I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:07 am

name: Knife of the Kira/Nodachi of the Goddess

sealed state description: a single normal looking knife

unsealing call: Screaming to the highest heavens, all will sing my name, Nodachi of the Goddess

resurrectiòn description
A large nodachi, light in weight, blade about three feet in length, nothing else special

Name: Bloody Draw
State: Both
Description: In both states, if she cuts someone with her weapon, the limb the cut weighs four times as much as normal.

Name: Blood of the Kira
Description: The blood of this character triples the weight of anything it touches other than the user, this blood can be controlled by the user. If the blood is washed away, the weight is removed from the person, but added to the water.

In Ressurection, this blood quadruples the weight, but it is slower than usual.

Name: Skin of the Kira
Description: The skin of this character in both states doubles the weight of anything it touches after it is no longer touching their skin.

Name: Lips of a Kira
State: Ressurection
Description: In Ressurection, this ability allows that when the user kisses something, its weight goes to times nine its normal weight, but only for a minute

Name: Gravity Control
Description: The character can control the amount of gravity on them in all directions but only on herself

in Ressurection, she can use her gravity to pull or push something towards her, but she cannot use this to push something with more force than normal gravity.

Name: Regeneration
Description: This ability is a speedy regeneration after being cut as she has low defensive skill normally until she is in Ressurection. In both forms the regeneration is speedy, but the speed halves if she is controlling her blood

Name: Life Sight
Description: While this character is blind, she can see everything around her for a half mile in every direction, and she sees only the truth, illusions cannot affect her do to her lack of sight.

Name: Kira Cero
Description: In normal state this is a cero that doubles the weight of whatever it touches, while in Ressurection, the cero quadruples anything it hits.

Name: Reitsu Absorbtion
State:Both
Description:If this character touches anything with spirit energy, he body immediately begins to absorb the energy

Name: Life Absorbtion
Description:This ability is an enhancement of her Reitsu absorbtion, in addition to her usual technique of reitsu draining, she begins to drain life from an opponent when she touches something with life force.
(2-stamina per touch, 6 if they ar affected by the Kiss)

Name: The Kira's ultimate plan
Description: In her ressurection, as a fellow Espada dies, she can absorb a single one of their traits before they die

Name: Final Assassination of a Kira
Description: This ability is a finale move of Arik's, after she kisses someone with her "Lips of a Kira" after these affects go into affect, the blade she carries glows and if she carve's their name into their skin, they are crushed by fifty times their own weight
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet
Squad: None

Knife of the Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife of the Kira   Knife of the Kira I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:16 am

Alright then approved I guess I suppose...
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net

Knife of the Kira
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Templates :: Weapon Creation :: Approved Weapon Creation-
Jump to: