Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Jades Playground

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

RP Points : 49

Character sheet
Squad: Squad 7

Jades Playground Empty
PostSubject: Jades Playground   Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:20 am

Jade walks around the mountain and stops beside a large cliff with sharp jagged rocks at the bottom. He looks down the turns around to sit at the edge of the cliff. I love this place. It feels perfect despite its name. She closes her eyes and meditates.
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

RP Points : 73

Character sheet
Squad: Squad 5

Jades Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jades Playground   Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:39 pm

*climbs up the mountian.* Wow...it's beatuiful up here. *continues to walk around and senses another shinigami here. Looks around and sees someone sitting on the edge of the cliff. Walks over and smiles.* Hello...
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

Jades Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jades Playground   Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:42 pm

Jade looks up at the girl. And hello to you. It seems I am not the only one who enjoys this mountain.
She stands up and bows. I am Jade, Shinigami. Who may I ask do I have the pleasure to speak with up on this admireable mountain?
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

Jades Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jades Playground   Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:53 pm

*Bows* I'm Mizuko, a shinigami as well. This mountain is really beatuiful. *Smiles* Do you mind if I join you? *Looks at her and hopes she will let her join her.* Maybe we could be friends...*she thought. Mizuko was new here and didn't have many friends.*
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

Jades Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jades Playground   Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Jade tilts her head slightly and smiles. By all means. There is no point in being in a beautiful place without having a friend to share it with. She laughs and sits on a rock near the cliff. You must be new here. What squad are you hoping to join. I can tell you are still a student.
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

Jades Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jades Playground   Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Thank you. *smiles and sits down on a rock. Nods and laughs.* Is it that obvious? Yes I am. I want to be a part of Squad 5. *Looks at her* What about you? Are you a student too or are you already in a squad?
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

Jades Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jades Playground   Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:09 pm

I am a student too. But not for long. And I wish to join Squad 7. I have always be a generouse person. Fighting is not my favorite thing to do. But I will if needed. She smiles and winks at you. Besides its not like I can't eventually become captain. And with my....condition it makes me a very formable opponent.
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

Jades Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jades Playground   Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:14 pm

*nods* That's cool. *smiles* I'm not much of a fighter either but I would like to beacome a strong oppenent. *shrugs* Maybe a little action would be good for me... *tilts my head and looks at her* What condition?
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

Jades Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jades Playground   Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:18 pm

Its difficult to explain. It would be better to just show you. She smiles and stands up. As she closes her eyes her body changes in to the shape of a man. Hello. My name is Moon. Its a pleasure to meet you. Any freind of Jades is a friend of mine. But just to clarify I was around first. So it is technically my condition.
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

Jades Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jades Playground   Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:26 pm

*nods* Ok. *watches her change and eyes widen* Wow... *smiles* Hi, I'm Mizuko. It's a pleasure to meet you as well. *nods* I see. How did you get this condition? *gives him a questioning look*
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

Jades Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jades Playground   Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Long story really. When I was alive I was a scientist. And I was useing a new chemical I found. And while I was carring it I slipped and it exploded. When I came too I realized I was in the shape and body of a woman. With a compleatly different personality and thought process. We got along quick beacuse we had too. But we eventually learned how to change back and forth and have been this way ever sence. He sits down beside you.
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

Jades Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jades Playground   Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:39 pm

*listens to him explain* Wow...I'm sorry...but at least your still around. *sighs and thinks to herself* That sounded really dumb...he probaly thinks I'm an idiot... *looks out off the cliff*

Last edited by Mizuko on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

Jades Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jades Playground   Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:40 pm

Truth is I din't know what was going to happen. I doubted I would die. But It was a good experiance anyway. Only problem I have with it is I can't remeber the formula ever sence.
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

Jades Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jades Playground   Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:48 pm

*continues looking out over the cliff* I bet is was scary...not knowing what was going to happen... *looks at him* The formula for the chemical? Do think you could reverse the effect?
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

Jades Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jades Playground   Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:54 pm

Even if it could. I wouldn't want too. Yeah it was scary. But when I found out what happend I laughed about it. I was happy I didn't die. And had a new friend. And after a while I realized that I could make so many jokes and she would laugh. For one I can technically marry myself. He laughed and looked over the cliff. What are you looking at?
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

Jades Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jades Playground   Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:01 pm

*nods* Yeah... *laughs about him saying he could marry himself* Yeah you could. *shrugs* Nothing really, just looking...
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

Jades Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jades Playground   Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:19 pm

It seems as though you are in deep thought about something. Would you rather speak with Jade? Just tao make you a little more comfortable? He looks down the cliff and whistles.
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

Jades Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jades Playground   Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:12 pm

*shankes my head* No, I'm not thinking about anything really. I'm just enjoying the view. *looks at him* You don't have to go...unless you want to...
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

RP Points : 65

Character sheet
Squad: None

Jades Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jades Playground   Jades Playground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:28 pm

*chuckles while leaning against the face of the mountain*You people are so very boring talk talk talk is that all you do?!*grins rubing bone mask*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jades Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jades Playground   Jades Playground I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jades Playground
Page 1 of 1