Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Kurai Sori I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Kurai Sori I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Kurai Sori I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Kurai Sori I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Kurai Sori I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Kurai Sori I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Kurai Sori I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Kurai Sori I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Kurai Sori I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Kurai Sori

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurai Sori

Kurai Sori

RP Points : 0

Kurai Sori Empty
PostSubject: Kurai Sori   Kurai Sori I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:20 pm

Player Information:

Player Name: Call me Lex, or Lexi
Contact Details: MSN, Yahoo, Facebook, other forums
Other Characters: Kurai Sori only

Character Information:

Character Name: Kurai Sori
Alias: Black Crimson or Dog
Age Of Death: 15
Age Of Appearance: 18
Real Age: 1,829
Current Residence: Outer camps of S.S
Weapons: Zanpaktou only
Squad Number: Ex-Squad two

Physical Appearance:Kurai Sori Dogs

Kurai has short, pure midnight black hair that is above her shoulders. It looks as if her eyes also black. Though that they are just a very dark blue color. She wears a long sleeved black shirt, and a black short skirt that is also black, but both are not normal fabric. She also wears sometimes long socks that go up to her knees, or sometimes higher. Also knee shoes, or high heel boots.

Other times Kurai would wear a kimono. Also, having bandages around her chest.

History:
Human Life: Kurai was born in Manhattan, New York. She lived with two people. Her father, and a close friend. Her father was a NYPD officer, and her friend is Ross that had no parents that lived around the area. It seemed that his parents moved to Japan without taking Ross with them. From a young age, Kurai was taught self-defense. Ross was also taught this. When she turned eight years old. Her father and been killed in a shooting battle. The only family that was left was in Japan Tokyo. Both Ross and Kurai moved there, to live with each other and the new family they both got. Once getting to Japan, Kurai didn't like her new family right away. She tried very hard just so she didn't have to spend any time with them. A month after Kurai's fifteenth birthday, the same man that killed her father, came to Japan and killed Kurai

Soul Reaper life When Kurai had awoken from what seemed to had been a deep slumber. A man explained to her that she was in a place called Soul Society. Or S.S. for short. Kurai strangely had been enrolled for an Academy where they each new people that want to become 'Soul Reapers'. For many years, Kurai leanred basic things at the Academy. Kurai showed to be a top noch person in the Academy. And early was set into Squad 2 as third-seat. Although, during one day Kurai had been framed of a crime toward S.S. Upon so, Kurai and been banned from Soul Society. She now lives among others that had been banned, in outer camps.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet
Squad: None

Kurai Sori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurai Sori   Kurai Sori I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Approved?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net

Kurai Sori
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Templates :: Character creation :: Approved Character Creation-
Jump to: