Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Peace and quiet.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler
Quincy in Training
Tyler

RP Points : 14

Peace and quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Peace and quiet.   Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Tyler walked along the stones looking out over the land, and a sigh of peace escaped her as the only noise was the tumbling pebbles that she stepped across and the sound of the water crashing on the rocks
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet
Squad: None

Peace and quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet.   Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:39 pm

*Soren standing at the Oceans again looking out at sense a slight spiritual presence and looked over at a girl walking across the beach and he smiles as he walks over towards her he hears a little whisper in his head* [i]Soren you should kill her she seems powerful take her soul for yourself sure your a shinigmai but that is not stoping you now is it? *he shakes his head a little and sighs as he approaches the girl* Umm....Hello...
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net
Tyler
Quincy in Training
Tyler

Peace and quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet.   Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:52 pm

Tyler stops and looked at carefully, his energy level seemed to be higher than hers. Tyler quickly looked around making sure he was talking to her before answering, she gazed back upon him and smiled lightly sending off a friendly vibe before saying "umm hello there!" tyler kept her smile.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

Peace and quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet.   Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:56 pm

*Soren settle his reatisu sighed and he rubbed the back of his head his white hair getting ruffled his pure white kinimo was standing out he looks at her* Ah so you can see me that elimates the one other possible thing that you are...a shinigami but you don't seem to be like a bount....so you are a quincy...I hope oh sorry for me getting all random and the name is soren Kousen nice to meet you...
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Quincy in Training
Tyler

Peace and quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet.   Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:10 pm

Tyler moved her hair out her eyes just before he started talking. He then began talking and tyler just looked at him not really taking in anything he was saying she was more interested in his dresscode. Then he said his name and tyler looked back to him and smiled softly and said "um nice name, and i'm tyler." tyler said this kindly and gave a small and quick bowe of respect.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

Peace and quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet.   Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:15 pm

*Soren looked at her and bows back and a tinged goes off his back and he think to himself* She beeter not laugh at my shinigami's uniform because I which the outside and the end... *Soren sighed and looked at her and says* Yes Tyler that is a great name mine however is rather unusual...so go ahead....
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Quincy in Training
Tyler

Peace and quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet.   Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:33 pm

Tyler looked back at him carefully once again and then fiddled with her fingers she didn't know what to say to him, she wasn't really expecting anyone to be here where she was. Tyler bit her bottem lip and looked down she was searching for what to say, then she looked back to him "so, wat brings you here?" all that thinking for one poxi sentence she thought.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

Peace and quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet.   Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:36 pm

*Soren looked at her and sighs small talk was never his good point and he regretted it* Well I am here....because....Um....I was wanting to loook at the ocean and just relax to it's waves that's all....because I get tensed up and it helps me relax...so what brings you here? *Soren ask this rather quikcly not knowing if what he said made sense to her or not he sighs knowing he was failing at life*
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Quincy in Training
Tyler

Peace and quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet.   Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:47 pm

"i'm here because i want to chill out...i get stressed often" tyler could understand everything soren was saying to a great extent. Tyler kept an close eye on him, she didn't want any trouble. She doesn't find it easy to trust in people and was always on guard.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

Peace and quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet.   Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:58 pm

*Soren sighs and turns sensing hr reatisu he decides to tell her something* Hmm Quincy you need to calm down...I am not here to fight I am here on different reasons...thinking about whether I should leave the soul society... *Soren personality changes from he kind and somewhat goofy self into a cold and serious nature meaning if you started anything he would have to react quickly*
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Quincy in Training
Tyler

Peace and quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet.   Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:11 pm

"im not here to fight... Im just careful." tyler said gulping, she couldnt fight, she wasnt sure how, tyler relaxd herself and lookd at him in question. "may i ask...why you would want to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

Peace and quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet.   Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:16 pm

*Soren looked down adn calming himself* Well have you ever heard of hollows the masked beast with holes in there chest where there hearts used to be....well I am technically growing one inside of myself because of my father...when I was young he fused it with me...and now I am beginning to lose control...so that's why I plan on abandoning the shinigami and their titla and reviving the Vaizards...
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Quincy in Training
Tyler

Peace and quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet.   Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Tyler looks at him, her hand dropping to her side limp and dead. Tyler bits her bottem lip again and then looks back to him not looking direactly at him and sighed "well....ummm that sounds troublesome...." Tyler said fiddling again with her fingers, looping them over and over each other.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

Peace and quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet.   Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:47 pm

*Soren looks at her and sighs* Right your a Quincy and I am a shinigami...I suppose my matters do not make you care nor do you understand more then likely...I am probably just annoying you at the moment shall I go?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peace and quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet.   Peace and quiet. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace and quiet.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Rp fields :: Crystal Ocean-
Jump to: