Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Wondering of the Knights.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

RP Points : 49

Character sheet
Squad: Squad 7

Wondering of the Knights. Empty
PostSubject: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:03 pm

Moon walked there the dim lit forest and felt some intense spiritual pressure. He looked around for who it might be but couldn't keep a track on it. Just come out there really is no point in evading a person who has no fight.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet
Squad: None

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:09 pm

*Soren rolls his eyes and drops down behind you in his white shinigami's uniform and he looks at you sighing heavily* The question is was I really hiding myself from you or trying to attract you because sureely a officer would not lose out to a student... *Soren smiles wondering exactly what you were thinking and he stands up growing to be about 6 feet on spot the spot his light blue eyes seems to glow from underneath his white hair*
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:14 pm

I see no point in you hiding so I would guess you would be trying to get me to notice. He smiles back and turns to you. But its not like I am compleatly useless. I may not be able to beat you but I can at least put up a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:21 pm

I suppose you could say you can but if you have not noticed I really don't care nor have I even cosidered a fight with you...you the one saying something about fighting... *Soren sighs wondering if you were going to attack him or not and if you were it would be rather useless but one thing that something was wanting to come out something evil*
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:23 pm

I too have no intrest in a fight. However I do wish to know why you was fallowing me. It seems pointless for an Officer to fallow a student like this. He bows and leans against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:25 pm

*Soren sighs knowing you was figuring him out* I feel I can trust you with something....maybe perhaps I may consider you a ally...in the near future what do you think of the shinigami laws?
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Personally I do not agree with all of them. But Some of them I do. Its difficult to really say. Why do you ask? He looks down at the ground then up at you for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Nothing merely nothing I just wished to know what you thought about them you seem so interested...and maybe I justed wanted to text your skills...get ready. *Soren pulls out a small cross and looks at him a slight smile on his face*
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Moon gets in his stance and holds Draco. So now it is a fight you want. Well lets have it then He smiles back and swings his Zanpaktou around him and to his side.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:44 pm

No going easy on you...No going easy on you...Reign for a enternity, Shizukesa. *Soren's cross changes into a pure white katana that knuckle guard seperates into floating shards of in a orbit around his hands and because of his reaitsu some of his reatisu formed into a black and white wings on his back and waits for your next move*
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:46 pm

I hope you realize that you already have this fight one. There is no point in battle. He smiles and polevaults into you feet first. Kicking your cheast.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:50 pm

*Moving to the side rather quickly looks at Moon aighing as he rushed forward taking a horinzal slice at him* I already know...I have it won I just wanted to text your skills...
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:52 pm

He shifts to the side quickly, your blade nicks his arm. Then he swings is weapon under your knees in a circle. In conparison right now it isn't much. But give me a while and I can surprize you.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:57 pm

*Soren sighs and as soon as you were cut he jumps on your blade putting it at a bad angle and he holds out his hand a purple beam shooting out his hand* I would dodge that if I was you.
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Moon swiftly swings the blade out from under you and twirls on it barely dodgeing the blast. I see you are not kidding. I wonder why you chose me too do this with. A pleasent conversation works too.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:34 pm

*Soren chanting a kidou spell finsihes it and holds out his hand* Hadou number 33. Blue Fire crash down! *The kidou perfectly come out his and and shoots at you*
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Great not expecting that. He twist and gets hit by the blast of the kidou throwing him and Draco into a tree. I need to start looking out for those.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:49 pm

*Soren flash steps kicking you in the stomach at full strength and holds you there zanpaktou to your throat* I have seen enough...do not make me continue this useless fight for you.
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:56 pm

He laughs after the kick. I never said for you to challange me. Nor did I have any intent on fighting you in the first place. That was all your idea. He smiles and winks as he changes into Jade and slides out from around him with ease and flexability.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:01 pm

*Soren stares at Jade awkwardly and sighs* A shape shifter...how unusual....
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Call it what you will. This nifty little trick has saved me countless times. But I doubt I will be able to do much. She stands up and bows. So what was your intent on this challenge?
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:32 pm

Well Don't we seem to have a mouth...and the match was nothing of your concern if it had concerned you I would have figured you were there... *Soren eyes and turns away and and walks off not caring about whether you wanted to find out or not*
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:57 pm

I see. Moon walks behind you silently fallowing. I shall come to see what you are trying to show then.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:01 pm

I have tested you and you weren't worth it shall you leave me alone...since you are a shape shifter should know how that is like....now leave. *Soren says looking back and he smiles at this since you should leave and he sighs probably knowing you wouldn't leave*
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:31 pm

As a shape shifter I learned to deal with the changes in life. You came along and as you came along into my path. I figured it had a reason. I think I will decided for myself what I am going to do. I may have an aditude but I know when something is worth fallowing. I may not be a match for you yet but in time I will be. Walks up to your side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering of the Knights.   Wondering of the Knights. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wondering of the Knights.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Rp fields :: Forest of Death-
Jump to: