Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Betrayal of the Seireitei

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet
Squad: None

Betrayal of the Seireitei Empty
PostSubject: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:44 pm

*Soren stands there looking down at the seireitei and he smiles as he begins to laugh* I can no longer carry your dreams dad...I have my own to follow and I will follow them regardless of what happens to me...for no one will stop me.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

RP Points : 74

Character sheet
Squad: Squad 6

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:49 am

Tenshin appears on top of the hill with a smile on his face. "What a wonderful day to be...Huh?" He spots Soren looking down on the soul society talking to himself. "Hey Soren." He waves to Soren fron the hill
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:56 am

*Soren looks behind him and smiles as he knew you would follow his father dreams instead so at least he hoped* Ah yes hello Tenshin I am glad to see you after our match let me ask you something....How much do you and your brothers respect my father? *Soren smile widens and he tilts his awaiting any answer*
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:01 am

Tenshin tilted his head and looked at him with a smile. "Well personally, i really never met your dad before, but when my brothers talk about him, they speak of him like a god or something." Tenshin laughs.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:03 am

*Soren smiles and places his hands in his pockets* I see...we are friends aren't we...because if we are I have to tell you something.... *Soren's eyes close him breathing out and looking back rather calm*
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:05 am

Tenshin looked at Soren with a confused look on his face. "Hmm? What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:07 am

*Soren turns to him* That day we fought in a training match and I had lost...at the end of the match I know you saw my eyes I just know you did they resembled hollows did they not...?
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:30 am

Tenshin looked down and sighed. "Yeah, but i just thought it was just my imagination, but what does it mean?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:37 am

*Soren smiles and begins to walk forwards slowly his smile disappearing and he stops in front of him a sudden gust of wind kicks up some dust and looks at you with a serious intent* This means we are enemies because I have something inside of me that I am aiming to control my father's dreams are not mine I have my own path...and....talking is useless I am betraying the Seireitei.
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:18 pm

Tenshin's face turns grim as Soren's words hit him and go through his mind. "What are you talking about? You cant leave the soul society. What about all your frieends and your dad...I hardly think your dad would want you to do this." Tenshin's face then turns to anger
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:22 pm

*Soren smiles* Didn't you here me I have my own dreams I cannot worry about anyone would stands in my way those who do will be nothing more then a bother and there is where I am leaving shinigami you are so full of yourselves my father his mistakes cost me my mother! *Soren reaitsu grows by the minute as well as his anger*
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Tenshin smirked at Sorens decison. "Soren...No matter what you do, no matter you will kill." Tenshin reistsu raised to match Sorens, as he put his hand on his sword. "You will always be a shinigami, and i will make sure of that."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:31 pm

*Soren begins to laugh and he looks at you a beast of a person of what he usually was* Since you have said that...how about I start with you so I don't have to worry about that...Reign for a enternity, Shizukesa *The reatisu around soren flashes brightly and on his back are reatisu waing with black and white colors his zanpaktou was average katana with the knuckle guard broken apart and in a orbit around his hand* I hope you understand that I am your enemy.
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:36 pm

Tenshin took his stance and gave him a serious face. "Soren, I Dont want to fight you." Tenshin jumped back a few feet and took out his sword. "But I will if I must" Tenshin pointed his sword at Soren. "Soren, ill give you one last chance, please, for the sake of the soul society, and for me, dont go."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:43 pm

*breath escaped Soren and he lowers his zanpaktou to a point then a slight laughter comes out of him and he raises his znapktou and lauches forward in his eyes where the hollows* hehehehheh TIME TO DIE!
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:45 pm

Tenshin looked at Soren with shock in his eyes, as he dogded the attack. "His eyes...those eyes dont belong to Soren, but something else." Tenshin then put his hand out. "Hadou 31: Shakkao" A red energy ball flies out towards Soren
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:52 pm

Call it what you will hadou 63. Twin lotus blue fire crash down! *Two of the kidou flies out twoards you and Soren begins to flash step after not letting p on his offensive He begins to charge a strange enrgy through his blade*
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:58 pm

Tenshin sidesteps out of the way with only a charred robe. He looks at Soren with a smirk. "Looks like you have some new moves." Tenshin charges Soren with his blade
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:02 pm

*Soren sidesteps and fire five small rays of darkness out at you back from his finger tips* If you really do care about Soren's life and your own I suggest that you release your zanpaktou...otherwise this fight you are trying to contend with his useless....
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:06 pm

Tenshin flash steps in front of Soren as he thinks to himself. "Hes right, if i ever have a chance at beating him, i have to fight him for real, even if he is my friend." He then smirks at Soren. "Fine then, you want a fight, you got one." He put his sword into the air. "Command the Skies, Raikonhime." A lightning strikes the sword and takes it shape, forming a jagged edge on the sword. "Lets go" Tenshin jumps into the air with a downward slash.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:12 pm

*Soren jumped up and and slashed up and smiles* So you really do care too bad I have already took Soren for myself nothing you can do with save him and him he is mine and he submits to me.
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:34 pm

Tenshin clashed swords with Soren and smirked. "I know Soren, he is strong, strong enough to resist you." He suddenly pushes away Soren with a big burst of reistsu. "Just as i thought, he has been possesed by some personal demon or something. I have to make sure that i dont hurt Soren."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:40 pm

*Soren flips back and lands on his feet* PERSONAL DEMON....I will so you personal demon! *As he said that a hollow mask begins to form over his face but only a half a mask but it as purple markings on it and the teeth much larger and sharper like canines*
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:46 pm

Tenshin gave a suprise look to Soren. "What is this?, Its like hes turning into a hollow more and more by the second." Tenshin waved his sword in the air and needles appeared above Soren. "Attack" The needles attempted to strike down Soren with striking force
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:51 pm

*Soren jumped toward the needle and slashed his blade ripping open another void using it as a shield while still coming closer to you* hehehehe Die! *Soren unleash a white crescent blast towards him and he falls back down to the ground landing looking up*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Betrayal of the Seireitei
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Sokyoku Hill-
Jump to: