Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
The Return I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
The Return I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
The Return I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
The Return I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Return

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ishpaleum

RP Points : 12

The Return Empty
PostSubject: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:36 pm

*Above the mountain lightning flashes, crashing into the mountain. Ish climbs from the crater that is produced, looking thoroughly irritated* Soft landing my butt, and so much for quiet.... *He looks around, absorbing the sights* It's been a while...
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

RP Points : 54

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:39 pm

Junko sighed in relieve as he FINALLY made it far up of the mountain.
"One hike that I'll NEVER forget." Junko said, as he dropped down on the dirt ground floor. His Zanpaktou spirit dropping down too since it also climbed in its human form. Astral nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet
Squad: None

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:40 pm

*Soren looks at the lightning finding a place to sleep for the night since his departure from the soul society looks up at the man climbing out of the mountain and he rushes towards him* Hey mister are you alright?!
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net
Ishpaleum

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:58 pm

*Ishpaleum turns to the boy, interested that he could have made it up this high* Yes, I'm fine... boy, tell me. What year is it? Where is Captain Soren? *He waits earnestly for a response. He notices another man sitting nearby* Is this place not to be feared anymore?
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:04 pm

*Soren looks at him and rubs the back of his head* Ah the old Captain Soren...said to be the one of the strongest shinigami...and my father which my mother who named me after...has... *Soren looks down his har falling in his face and his voice growing smaller* He has died...protecting me and my mother who also lost their lives against a Vasto Lorde Arrancar although he managed to kill the arrancar but it lived long enough to kill my mother...
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:07 pm

A puny Vasto Lorde... but it is true, I can feel him. It is strange though... so you are the kid's kid? *Ish raises his eyebrow appraisingly, taking him in* Not too bad I guess.
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Junko blinked as her felt Astral tugging on his sleeve and point over to Soren and another person he doesn't know. "Well, it's not our buisness so let's leave them be." He said, gathering his stuff that he dropped after climbing the mountain. "Come on, I heard the temple is this way and it's hard to spot so we have to be on our best guard." Junko said grinning at Astral. Astral sigh, wanting to do some spying but just follow Junko.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:14 pm

*Soren looked up and glared at him* It wasn't my father's fault that he was killed he was jumped and their was more then one he was protecting two people and I won't tolerate you acting as if he was weak! *Soren seemed to be very protective of his fathers title and without him knowing it the right eye began to turn black keeping the icy blue pupil*
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:18 pm

Boy, I see you got his temper... you might want to calm down before you overreact to the slightest remark, otherwise you will never live up to your name. *Ish seems to have a serious look on his face*
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Junko clinged as he felt something creepy in the air. "Feel that Astral?" He asked his Zanpaktou spirit, looking very serious as all kind of joy disappear from his eye. Astral nodded, clinging on to Junko as he felt the air. "Guess spying won't hurt, right?" Junko said, grinning as Astral nodded, turning back into a blade and they started to disappear completely. Junko then when through a rock, hiding behind it for a moment as he try to hide his spirital energy at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:25 pm

*Soren looks back at him settling his reatisu the black shadow running from beneath his eye* ...Sorry...I just never wanted to lose that easy in my life...so I have decided to follow in the dreams of freedom since I have this thing inside of me... *soren seems to look down and he sighs not knowing what to do*
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:28 pm

*Ish looks slightly alarmed, remembering past events as he notices a flicker of energy nearby* hmm.... *He looks at Soren* What thing? And be honest... I'm the last person to lie to about inner demons.
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:33 pm

Hey Astral, you're memorizing this, right? I'm writing it down. Junko told Astral in his mind, since they are now bonded together, staying in the rock but at the same time, watching the two. Junko continue writing things down and smile as he saw Astral nodded in his mind. Good... he told to Astral in his thoughts, reminding himself to take pics.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:41 pm

*Soren looked at the man and he sighs not knowing whether to trust him but decides to give it a shot* I feel as if their is a hollow inside of me and it won't stop until it has either taken over my body....I want to make it submit to me....I have had enough of it's interfering!
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:44 pm

*Ish sighs with relief* Is that all? If it's something that small I can take care of it even in my weakened state. *He turns to a rock* Oh, and gentlemen, you may wish to take notes a little closer...
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:47 pm

Junko blinked, wondering who he found them out. Astral sigh in his mind, telling him we should get out, no point in denying we're here. Junko sigh, telling Astral in his mind that he's no fun and shift out of the rock, still invisable till he turn of his Zanpaktou power. Soon Astral when to his ghostly form, waving shyly at the others.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:48 pm

*Soren looks at him and sighs* So you noticed them and I said I wanted to make it submit it to me I am not one to be mocked after I am going to bring back the Vaizards along with Ichigo Kurosaki.... *Soren looks at the rock waitng for him to reveal himself*
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:50 pm

Gah... these kids... so Ichigo's here? Well that's some good news. And who's mocking who? You have not even asked my name boy. *he looks at the other man* So, who are you?
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:56 pm

"Junko." he said, grinning as he pointed to himself proudly. He look at the person who as for his name, rethinking if he shouldn't tell him name in the first place but decided it was too late."And this is Astral, my Zanpaktou spirit." Junko introduce, pointing to the ghost figure who was trying to reach inside Junko's bag before Junko took it away from him.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:58 pm

*Soren looked at Ishpaleum and sighs* Alright then what is you name then sir...though if I had my guess you would be my father teacher now wouldn't you?
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:00 pm

*Ish sighs* I guess... I suppose he didn't talk about me, so I'll just give a name. Ishpaleum. *He turns to Junko* Haven't seen a spirit like that in two thousand years.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:06 pm

*Soren looks at Ishpaleum and rubs the back of his head and sighs knowing what to ask him* Though I hate to ask this you seem to be no ordinary shinigami...I was wondering if I could take with you or at least make a new ally with you...
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:15 pm

*Ish winks and smiles* You'll be seeing plenty of me.
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:15 pm

"Well, Astral is one of a kind." Junko said, grinning as he watch as Astral turn into his human form and try to jump for the bag but Junko just took it out of the way, leaving Astral fall face down on the ground. "Not stupid Astral." Junko said, chuckling as Astral playfully glared at him, trying to jump up at the bag but he was a bit too short to reach for it as Junko put it in the air.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:17 pm

*Soren looks at Ishpaleumgiving him a awkward look and he sighs wondering exactly what he meant* What do you....mean...and Ishpaleum is it weird having your zanpaktou sealed state in a cross?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next