Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Eating souls(Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goddess

RP Points : 22

Eating souls(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Eating souls(Closed)   Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:30 am

The time was roughly about 8:30 pm at night, a good time for hollows like Arik, she preferd to do her work in the night, she was faster than any shinigami, and there was the fact she was capable of summoning the gargantua, this was a helpful ability. She had had six souls so far, enough reitsu for her to have about her normal reitsu and a half, she only ate souls with a high reitsu, only the best would do for her, but tonight the choices for her meals were rather skimpy, very few good reitsu anymore around this town, the best is in the main district, but that area is guarded by a high amount of shinigami.

Arik sat on a tombstone lazily, a hand on the knife in her pocket and a hand on a bottle of something at her side, these were her main weapons, and they always came in handy for her.She began to think of the old times when she served the king, she was the princess of Hueco Mundo, the greatest hollow of them all, a hollow that had the power to defeat captains with her most simple powers.

Last edited by Goddess on Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

RP Points : 131

Character sheet
Squad: None

PostSubject: Re: Eating souls(Closed)   Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:23 pm

It was the end of school, as the students of kankura high runs out the entrance in anticipation, Ichigo was the last one out walking with one hand in his pocket and the other carrying his bag over his shoulder with a narrow face as he always does. "What a long day, its time to go home" he thought to himself. As he walks the streets he remembers the time he first became a shinigami, just the thought of it makes him cringe. As he remember's his sister's was in danger that night and it comes to realized that the reason he became a shinigami was to protect his family and his friends.

"I have to win every battle, every enemy in order to protect those who are important to me" he said as he looked up and notices his house was one block away from where he's standing. He walks to the front door with the greeting to his family "I'm home" he greeted them in the same tone he always do then, out of nowhere a uppercut was delivered from no-other than his father: Isshin Kurosaki, whose been giving phyiscal greeting's to his son, for god know's how long. As Ichigo was hit he gets in a arguement wit his father, as they argue for a good ten minutes, Ichigo goes to his room and lays on his bed and just stares at ceiling and slowly closes his eyes as soon that happened he hears a loud annoying sound which was no other than Kon that jumped and landed on his face.

"ICHIGO!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN DO YO-"
Kon trailed off as Ichigo picked him up by the tail and threw him to the far wall "Damnit Kon how many times must I tell you to shut up....argh forget it, Im going out" he said as he grabbed his Shinigami badge as he did, he shot out of his body in a shinigami outfit as his real body layed there dead "Kon dont do anything stupid while im gone " he said as he opened the window and shot out to the Graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Eating souls(Closed)   Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Arik sat upon a tombstone playing an old mandolin, it seemed to be made from her solidified energy. This was one of her favorite things to do despite what her aspect of death was in these worlds. She was playing an old sad song that had been amongst the hollows since the times that the great Barrigan had rule of the world of Hueco Mundo. She had had her fill of souls, effectively doubling her power right now, she was capable of absorbing any reitsu that came into contact with her.

Arik sensed the boy coming from a long ways away, this was her power, or one of them anyway. She waited for the man to appear, if he attacked her, she was hoping for hand to hand, not to mention if they met blade to blade, it would severely hinder his attacks for the remainder of the battle. She began to contemplate plans as she awaited her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eating souls(Closed)   Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Ichigo made his way to the Grave as he traveled building to building, he sensed a powerful reiatsu as he was arriving to the grave. He walked along the grave looking around seeing nothing but tombstones in the area, he gets to a part to where was a gate, he easily hoped over it knowing this way is where the reiatsu is coming from "I have a bad feeling about something....." he said as a fog appeared in his face and he looked ahead, he raised his reiatsu high powerful enough to send the fog away, what he didnt notice was a reiatsu he sensed earlier was very close "Hello anyone here?!"
Back to top Go down
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Eating souls(Closed)   Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:25 pm

Arik plucks a strong cord across her mandolin to indicate her position, she wore a black and green striped tee-shirt with a green tie, loose on her, along with some black jeans, she wore a blindfold, and she plucked the strings of her mandolin expertly as she continued her song, she chuckled to herself, so there was a shinigami here...what to do...she began to charge a cero, but her mouth closed so as to hide the energy, she only needed a slight charge to hinder her opponents, her powers as many knew were rumored to have hailed from the powers of a zanpakto spirit known as Wabisuke. She waited for her opponent's reaction, what would this shinigami do, attack her, or make pleasent conversation like she had had with many a shinigami before having to kill them....
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eating souls(Closed)   Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:25 pm

Ichigo hears a loud chord and sees a girl in some street clothes, he narrows his eyes as he looks at her, making sure she gets a good look at him "Oh...its just a spirit girl" he thought as he turned around and looks around minding his business he heard a high pitch sound like a cero but he ignored it. As he walked around the graveyard he heard a large hollow nearby it wasnt much of a threat, Ichigo jumps in the air and grabs his Zangetsu as it unwraps itself Ichigo sliced the hollow in half. The dead hollow vanishies in thin air, Ichigo rewraps his Zangetsu and put it on his back walking away past the girl once again.
Back to top Go down
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Eating souls(Closed)   Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:17 pm

The girl smiles as she opens her mouth and a large cero is released, it dealt no structural damage to anything, but anything the cero touched was seemeing to buckle under its own weight. She released the cero as the man passed by her eyes glowing with a dark radiance. A silver aura was surrounding her as she smiled, this man was strong that was for sure, despite her being a hollow with little battle experience, she was one of the greatest hollows, with powers to rival even a fraccion. She had her weapon already as well, but she knew not how to release it just yet, and she had no wish to. On her right wrist as she fired the cero a hollow bone bracelet appeared on her wrist for a very brief moment.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eating souls(Closed)   Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:05 am

As Ichigo walks away he senses a full charged cero aiming at him, showing no emotion he grabs his Zangetsu, it unwraps itself and Ichigo turns 180 degrees and makes a strong but quick black getsuga to slash the cero in half. He turns to the shadow figure in the smoke, after the smoke cleared he looks around to see if anything else was going wrong. "Show yourself now..." he shouted as he tightens his grip on his sword ready for anything wondering what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Eating souls(Closed)   Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:48 pm

The girl giggles as the smoke clears, she had continued to sit in place as she looked at the man and chuckles as she waves at him calmly, this was normal, most people didn't get hit by her cero the first time, but whatever, she decided to wait for the man's next reaction.*Hello there*She giggles as she looks at the man, very rarely did many people stand a chance, the man was lucky he used his energy to block the attack
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eating souls(Closed)   Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:02 am

Ichigo hears a voice and steps closer a bit, and sees a girl sitting on a tombstone he points his zangetsu at the girl and noticed that his getsuga was black and not blue like it was suppose to be, "Is the hollow inside getting closer to my soul" he thought he shakes his head to focus the problem at hand. "Who are you....and what are you doing here??" he asked narrowing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Eating souls(Closed)   Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:34 am

Arik chuckles as she watches the man through the smoke, and she chuckles as she looks at him kicking her legs a bit, the mans reitsu was very odd for him being a shinigami, this man may have a tasty reitsu, but that would have to wait for now, the girl gets off the tombstone, her jeans flapped a bit as she jumped off, it appeared she was barefoot, and a blindfold was over her eyes.*The name is Uruzi Arik, the princess of Hueco Mundo*She chuckles as her hollow bone bracelet dissapears from her wrist, she was good at disguising it unless she was charging a cero...
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eating souls(Closed)   Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:20 am

Ichigo kept holding his Zangetsu pointed at her now knowing he knows, that is until she said she was a princess of Hueco Mundo he made O_O face "Huh?!....Princess...in Hueco Mundo" he said as he raised an eyebrow, "And why are you barefooted and have a blindfold on your face?" he asked more confused than he was before, he sighs and shoulders his sword "This is arkward"
Back to top Go down
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Eating souls(Closed)   Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:23 pm

She chuckles*I'm the next in line to the throne of Hueco Mundo..and as to the others that you asked, I dislike having my feet covered, and I am blind, that is why the blindfold*She smirks, if not for the blindfold, it would seem as though she were staring at him*And you...have a good smelling reitsu....*She gives a devilish grin as she pulls out a knife, only about as long as 2 feet hilt included*Perhaps you would surrender so I do not have to exert myself?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eating souls(Closed)   Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:32 pm

Ichigo looks at her and runs a hand through his hair sigh "I'll surrender when I die.....which will be never" he said as he pointed his Zangetsu at her, he looks at the knife "Look I have no quarrel with you.....I dont wanna fight" he said looking straight at her "And why would I surrender to you?" he raised his reiatsu a bit, which gave a dark with a red outline aura around him "Damnit the hollow getting closer every second"
Back to top Go down
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Eating souls(Closed)   Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:32 pm

The girl chuckles a moment and taps picks up a pipe, about three feet long and taps it about four times and shrugs before tossing it, she didn't make an emotion with her face, that would have betrayed her action, she had a gift..and interesting one at that, lets see how this man reacted, to catching a pipe that weighed 16 times its normal weight*Catch*She tossed it to him with ease, she was unnaffected by the weight change as it was her own power, but that pipe already weighed about twenty pounds, multiply that be sixteen...and you have a crushed hand...
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eating souls(Closed)   Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:01 am

Ichigo saw the pipe which was tossed to him, he took his Zangetsu and blocked it but it was heavy han usual "What...the hell?!" he grunted as it weight him down a bit, but with quick thinking he raised reiatsu a bit and made a quick getsuga to slice it in half. He looks to her not suprised a bit "What was that about??" he said shouldering his sword and putting a hand to his side.
Back to top Go down
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Eating souls(Closed)   Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:15 pm

She chuckled as her face was turned toward the man, her senses on him, her greyish hair flowed in the wind as she looked at him*I was testing what you would do, most people would catch that*She giggles to herself as though it were a joke that only she could have gotten as shepopped her back for a moment before speaking a bit*But your not like most people in many ways I see, you are very different, you are a shinigami, yet your reitsu has signs of Hollow energies in it...what are you? Your not a Vaizard, you would have gotten me long before now if that was the fact, not to mention, the reitsu is hectic...Yet....oh well* She pointed her knife at the man before her and smiled*Shall we fight?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eating souls(Closed)   Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:17 pm

Ichigo pointed his Zangetsu at her, as he loses control of himself and his eyes glow yellow like a hollows "Before we start..why do care what I am....do I interest you in some way huh?! " he said as his voice was very hollow like "Unlike the normal me Im very powerful than he will ever be....." he said as he shakes is head and his eyes went to normal, knowing Ichigo loss his will for a quick sec "What the hell is happening to me"
Back to top Go down
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Eating souls(Closed)   Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:10 pm

The girl giggles as she looks at him, her blindfolded eyes pointed straight at the man as she charged a silent cero in her closed mouth, lets see what this man can take...She blasted from her mouth a large ray of energy, gray, but while it did no harm to anything, anything it touched seemed weighed as when it hit a tree, all the branches suddenly began to bow and bend.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eating souls(Closed)   Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:18 pm

Ichigo looks at the cero and takes his sword "Tch too easy.....Getsuga Tenshou" he shouted as he swung a great moon blast to the cero slicing it in half, he raised his sword up "Whats wrong....That all you got?!" he said as he shoulder his weapon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating souls(Closed)   Eating souls(Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating souls(Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Karakura Town :: Karakura Graveyard-
Jump to: