Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Exploring for artifacts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet
Squad: None

Exploring for artifacts Empty
PostSubject: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:18 pm

*Searching for something hidden is the ruins of this mountian Soren is pushing rocks sighing as he was being forced to do so and it rather angered him not knowing whether to quit or do something else he looks around the area feeling the energy of this mountain and a rather familiar reatisu* ...Dad?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

RP Points : 73

Character sheet
Squad: Squad 5

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:44 pm

*Mizuko walks around the Volcano looking at everything.* Wow...this Volcano is huge... *continues walking and watches where she is going so she doesn't fall*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:47 pm

*Soren looks around feeling another reaitsu* Hmm a shinigami time to see what they are doing... *soren leaves the area lowers his to a mere presence as he looks for the shinigami*
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:56 pm

*Mizuko continues walking but slips on a rock and falls.* Ow...I need to be more careful... *sighs and gets up* Maybe I should leave... *slightly senses another shinigami and stops trying to figure out where it is*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:00 pm

*Soren looks down her and tilts his head* Hey aren't you the shinigami I met.....at the beach?
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:07 pm

*senses the shinigami above her and looks up. Nods.* Yes. That would be me...
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:20 pm

*Soren looks down on her and decides to drop down and he looks her at her although she wasn't the one that was abnormal soren however was wearing a normal Shinigami's uniform but inverted it being white with a black inside and black boot like shoes with a white markings on them* Hmm you look nice for a Shinigami I guess but why are you here?
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:33 pm

*watches him drop down and notices his different clothing.* Interesting... *she thought* Umm...thanks I guess...you don't look too bad yourself. I'm just exploring. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:35 pm

*Soren glares at her a slight twitch going in his eye* I-I Am going to find a artifact...that is all...I see your still loyal to the shinigmai...but of course you don't know who I am...
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:43 pm

Oh...I see... *notices the twitch in his eye* Yes I am and no I don't know who you are....so who are you? *looks him in the eyes*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:25 pm

*Soren looks at her and smiles weariedly* I am Soren Kousen my father before was the Captain Commander was named before me.....was Soren but let's not get into that...so are you going to do now take me back like the other Shinigami?
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:50 pm

*nods* I see... *looks at him confused* Take you back where and why would I?
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:57 pm

*soren sighs giving her a vague look* You don't seem that smart of a shinigami...anyway...the thing would be that I am a outcast like a wanted criminal YOU my dear are a shinigami your like the cop and your supposed to take me in but can also pretend you never saw me...hmph tell me if I need to explain that again...
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:01 pm

*glares at him* Well I'm sorry that I'm new and still learning. Don't call me dear...and no I got it. *thinks to herself* I should take him in...but I don't know how well I would do against him...after all I'm still new...
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:10 pm

*Soren smiles at her fiestyness* Hmm it seems you are a little weak at your knee's my dear....well I understand if you don't want to go against a average outcast I would be a little scared if I am new *Soren hopefully getting this girl angry would provoke her to attack and then he could have some fun as well as teach her since she was after new to her job which he sigh s and thinks to himself* Poor seireitei...after I leave you have nothing but new shinigami flooding in....how pathetic ah well the least I could do is train a couple for you guys to give us a challenge...
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:19 pm

I said not to call me dear! *Mizuko said angerly. She hated it when guys did that. She pulled out her zanpaktou and smiled.* How about I wipe that smile off your face and haul your ass in?
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:53 pm

*Soren looks at her and smiles* I think I like you better when you are quiet anyway just come on and attack me already...I am growing bored... *Soren looks at her getting ready for her first strike*
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:00 pm

*smiles* Well if you had left me alone and minded your own business I would still be quiet. *holds my zanpaktou in both hands and runs at him trying to stab at him*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:10 pm

*Soren smiles and flash steps over to the side narrowly avoiding the blade cause he was yawning at that moment and smiles and hold out his little cross type object* You'll learn to fight quick enough or die that is...Reign for a enternity, Shizukesa *The turn flashes turning into a pure white zanpaktou with it's guard flying into pieces around soren's hand and wing of reatisu forming at his back he looks at her smiling* I would suggest you do the same...
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:34 pm

*turns around to face him* Chill Mizuko. Just listen to him and learn... *she thought* Fine. *holds my zanpaktou out.* Flood, Kaiyoumaedate. *her sword glows a light blue and her bottlenose dolphin spirit appears flipping in the air.*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:44 pm

*soren loks sighing heavily as he saw her zanpaktou forming into it's released form and taps his blade against the ground lauching forawrd flash stepping appears behind her and presses his blade against her skin* Hadou 33. Blue fire crash down... *the kidou fired out from his palm covering her and he sighs*
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:30 pm

*Just as he released it Mizuko put her sword in a front of her and created a water shield around her to reflect his kidou*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:50 pm

*Soren merely using that as a distraction tapped his zanpaktou behind her and smiles* Sorrry my dear it seems you missed... *Soren pulls it off of her making a slight cut on her shoulder and jumped back landed and spinned around and slammed it on the ground releasing a massive wave of reaitsu*
Back to top Go down
Mizuko
Higher Officer
Mizuko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:37 pm

*is cut* Damn... *jumped forward putting more distance between them and faces him. puts her sword on her cut and uses the water to heal her wound. Creates a bigger water shield absorbing his reaitsu. Slashes her sworcd and sends his reaitsu right back at him with water mixed in that cuts whatever it touches*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:27 pm

*Soren sighs looking at her he smiles and shrug s and light rushes forward to the water colliding with it and he rushes forward slashing her repeatedly and as he goes for his last slash he jumps back and slams his zanpaktou at the ground firing a massive wave of light*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring for artifacts   Exploring for artifacts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring for artifacts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Rp fields :: Ancient Volcano-
Jump to: