Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
hiroki ((done!!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
hiroki ((done!!)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
hiroki ((done!!)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
hiroki ((done!!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
hiroki ((done!!)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
hiroki ((done!!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
hiroki ((done!!)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
hiroki ((done!!)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
hiroki ((done!!)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

hiroki ((done!!))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiroki
New Officer
Hiroki

RP Points : 22

Character sheet
Squad: None

hiroki ((done!!)) Empty
PostSubject: hiroki ((done!!))   hiroki ((done!!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:43 pm

Zanpaktou Name: hi-mei (light- dark)

Zanpaktou Spirit: The zanpaktou is a split person so to speak, half of what they where is dark the other is light. The spirit is male. He will sometimes do something fot the greater good or the lower evil it depends on his mood

Inner World: Like the spirit the inner world is split. It is im a meadow like area, in one half it is day and in the other is night

Type/Element: evenly between light and dark
Physical Appearance: th sword hes a Mechette like hilt and the blade extends from it but at an angle(((its in my pic))

Special Features:the way the blade and the hilt join

Shikai

Release Phrase:even out, hi-rei
Shikai Appearance: once he says this a line goes straight down the middle as he makes the sword become two, one is black with white inscription the other white with black insciption
Shikai Powers:
Even blast: He swings the two swords and a blast of either dark or light energy is released at the target, he may use a different combination of this move between the two swords
Shade/Bright: He may either creat a dark area for him and the target(s) to fight in or and bright white room
blind: makes a light so bright it blinds target(s) for 4 posts after used by user
shadow/light shield: A sheild appears blocking an attack wave from reaching hiroki
minor spirit summon: summons a half-and-half wolf spirit as his zanpactou's spirit animal to help him fight
Bankai Release Phrase: hi-rei come and make this more clear and equal. Bankai!

Bankai Appearance: his cloths change to what the spirit look like, and the weapons become more like semitars, one like a blade of yin the other of yang.

Bankai Powers:
orb of the void: he creates and orb, a big orb at that, that is a perfect mix between light and dark, if touched it will cause extreme damage& pain. period.
dark grave: a huge dark area overshadows the ground and as it does spikes and other pointy things shoot up from the ground hurting the target Very Extremely much so.
the light of the heavens : a light surrounds hiroki and any other friendly people and heals them fully
yin yang seal: seals the all abilities for everyone including his own for 10 posts by hiroki, as a harmonic sign
the wolves of equality: two wolves are summoned. The first is a jet black wolf with a snow white tail with a jewel in on his head. The other is a snow white wolf with a jet black tail. She has a jewel of opposite color on her head. they help him in the battle he is in
Back to top Go down
Goddess

RP Points : 22

hiroki ((done!!)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiroki ((done!!))   hiroki ((done!!)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:14 pm

Approved on the condition that when the Yin-Yang seal is used it causes all users to revert to original battle states, (EX:Knocks people to original states, if someone is in bankai, they return to sealed,same for Arrancar, including yourself. Mod souls remain in bodies, and Quincy can still use their bows during this effect)
Back to top Go down

hiroki ((done!!))
Page 1 of 1