Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn

Dawn

RP Points : 22

Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess) Empty
PostSubject: Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess)   Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:59 pm

Zanpaktou Name: Amatsuhime

Zanpaktou Spirit: Is exactly like another woman but she is dressed in a brillant display of black or white white the aura wings she is generally very nice or cold depending on the person within her relam.

Inner World: Her Inner world is nothing but a bubble of nothingness which her and her spirit sits there and can chat or float.

Type/Element: Creation/Rejection

Physical Appearance: The blade is a normal katana with a light purple hilt with a white underlying the knuckle guard however is like a imperial emperor style design the blade a light silver and it gives off a strange type of feel about it.

Special Features: nope.

Shikai

Release Phrase: Cry, Amatsuhime.

Shikai Appearance: The blade turns into a straight edge blade much like Urahara’s blade there is no guard but where the sword meets the hilt there is a purple bow with slightly long tails attached and at the bottom there is a short purple tail.

Shikai Powers:

Souken Baria: The main offensive barrier anything it touches becomes undone meaning life, some attacks slowly becomes undone as if it were being erased though with time it can be rendered weak and useless and the shield can shatter. (3 for big hits and about 6 for small 2 post recharge)

Kyakka Jiken: Anything touched by the barrier gets reversed, so any wounds that have been healed and not completely sealed with enough excursion of energy the user can bring it back she can also reverse and damages or negative affects that have happened to that area. The user cannot reverse what time has set anything that must be permanent he cannot reverse.

Tsuki Shikon: Is capable of firing a massive purple energy beam or blast out the tip of his sword and when she fires is either a weakened crescent shaped blast of pure energy or the massive beam like one which seems to be stronger.

Bankai

Bankai name: Heishi Amatsuhime (Dying Heavenly Princess)
Bankai Release Phrase: We have lost Amatsuhime now have your revenge Bankai.

Bankai Appearance: On her Bankai Appearance her zanpaktou stays the same where as she gains a white soul reapers uniform that has a jacket in the center of it and it meet somewhat in the center then spreads back out forming a cape like object on the sleeves her shoulder has cut with a purple underlay and her reaitsu forms a purple butterfly like wing that have little sparks of reatisu.

Bankai Powers:
Souken Baria: The main offensive barrier anything it touches becomes undone meaning life, Attacks, weapons slowly becomes undone as if it were being erased. This move is brought back and amplified in power.(10 for small about 5 for big hits and 4 post recharge)

Rijekuto Kachuu: When she uses this maneuver a giant purple mass comes from the sky and circles around her and the opponent making the field into a small circle within a purple tornado and her able to control the tornado movements and streams of it.

Kaibyaku bonsatsu: when she does this she shatters her zanpaktou into a thousand pieces and it rejects its fate being destroyed forms a world of nothing where the people inside cannot stand or run just float although they can move and with each piece a new zanpaktou is made out of her reaitsu which is purple coloring in a area around the opponent and her which she as all her powers and can summon more then one zanpaktou at a time though with this move she is brought closer to her end.
Back to top Go down
Domon

RP Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess)   Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:15 pm

Put the amount of time the shield takes to degrade and approved
Back to top Go down
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess)   Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:20 am

Hold up a sec there Ish, I noted a slight problem

Souken Baria: The main offensive barrier anything it touches becomes undone meaning life, Attacks, weapons slowly becomes undone as if it were being erased. This move is brought back and amplified in power.(10 for small about 5 for big hits and 4 post recharge)

1.To undo life, you have to state how fast it can do this, and to what limit, you can't be allowed to undo an entire person
2.Depending on the attack, some attacks should not be able to be erased, such as the Gran Ray Cero, or a Vaizards bankai attack, there needs to be a limit depending on your rank and power.
3.Undoing a weapon can be a bit much, what is the limit, because that can leave many people without a weapon entirely (Quincy Shinigami Bountou, Espada ect.)
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet
Squad: None

PostSubject: Re: Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess)   Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:35 am

kinda the point I want to toy with them so slow and if you hadn't read the rules I made a point of unapproving a aprroved items I was merely describing I am sure I wouldn't take away a weapon...>.>
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess)   Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:42 pm

I'm just making sure lol I know how easily things can go hectic
EDIT:Approved btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess)   Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amatsuhime (heavenly Princess)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Templates :: Weapon Creation :: Approved Weapon Creation-
Jump to: