Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Wandering the desert

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Domon

RP Points : 27

Wandering the desert Empty
PostSubject: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:17 pm

*Domon wanders the seemingly endless sand-pit that had been his home for so long* How did I even get here? One minute I'm in battle and the next... but it doesn't matter now. I'm here. *He stops for a drink of water at a nearby oasis*
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

RP Points : 22

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:27 pm

*Dawn wondering the area in search for her younger brother see's the man drinking from the fountain and rushes to his aid worried about him* Hey you mister are you okay?!
Back to top Go down
Domon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:30 pm

*Domon looks up at the young girl running toward him, raises an eyebrow and smiles* Yes, but what is a girl like you doing wandering the desert?
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:32 pm

*Soren moves back a bit and smiles lightly holding her zanpaktou close biting her lip he had to thnk of a lie quickly* I Umm welll I like the desert anyway you must be thirsty form walking all that way I mean you young....
Back to top Go down
Domon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:34 pm

You know... *he scoops water into his hands, and lets it flow out* I've been out here for a very long time, and never have I heard someone say they liked this accursed wasteland.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:39 pm

*Dawn looks at him and sighs lightly smiling and she stands up* Well about time someone loved this accursed wasteland isn't it...and besides a man shouldn't be questioning a woman like me now should he?
Back to top Go down
Domon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:40 pm

*Domon stands up* No, I suppose not... nice Zanpakto, by the way... Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:43 pm

*She smiles and sighs* Ah yes you are human silly me I forgot that must mean you have spiritual powers then....how cute...So umm whats your name? *She was wearing a standard shinigami uniform and his zanpaktou seemed different from others with the feeling she reduced her reatisu*
Back to top Go down
Domon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:45 pm

*He begins to turn* That doesn't matter... it would be best just to let my name be buried in the sand
Back to top Go down
Hiroki
New Officer
Hiroki

Character sheet
Squad: None

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:47 pm

*walks around looking*
i swear i felt a reiatsu around here
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:51 pm

*She shook her head and walked next to him* You've got to be kidding me no one deserves to have their name buried in the sand after all the name defines who you are and you are you....ha look at me ranble on...oh where are my manners...My name is Dawn Kousen.
Back to top Go down
Domon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:52 pm

*Domon smiles solemly* My name is Domon... and who else is here?
Back to top Go down
Hiroki
New Officer
Hiroki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:57 pm

*hears some people and walks over*
hello?
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:01 pm

*Dawn smiles at the new person* Ha so we did have company Well Domon is is very nice to meet you and the real reason why I am here is because I was looking for my brother Soren Kousen...he has been seen with a man called Ishpaleum.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki
New Officer
Hiroki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:03 pm

*looks at the two*
hello...
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:05 pm

*Dawn smiles at the stranger* Hey I suppose your a shinigami too....oh my name is Dawn...haha sorry....."
Back to top Go down
Hiroki
New Officer
Hiroki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:09 pm

*looks at her*
yes i am also a shinigami, im hiroki
Back to top Go down
Domon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:21 pm

*Domon turns sharply, looking directly at Dawn with an intensity* Ishpaleum... are you sure that's his name?
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:13 am

*Dawn looks at him and tilts her head* Yes his name is Ishpaleum but you shouldn't get so serious over that but appearantly him and my brother are traveling to get their Vaizard state.....
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

RP Points : 65

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:19 pm

Yes u should be more worried about your lives*appears out of a portal*
Back to top Go down
Hiroki
New Officer
Hiroki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:22 pm

*turns to grimjow and grabs the hilt of his zanpacktou*
why is that sir?
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Because im here to kill you
Back to top Go down
Hiroki
New Officer
Hiroki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:36 pm

*tightens his grip on the zanpaktou*
is that so
*he hears a voice*
just like we practiced
i know...
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:38 pm

*takes hand out of my pocket holds it out palm open it begins to glow*Cero*a large beam of red light fires out of it*
Back to top Go down
Hiroki
New Officer
Hiroki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:43 pm

*holds out his hands*
Twin Lotus, Blue fire crash down!
*the two shots go at the cero*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the desert   Wandering the desert I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering the desert
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Rp fields :: Burning Desert-