Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Looking for a criminal I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Looking for a criminal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Looking for a criminal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Looking for a criminal I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Looking for a criminal I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Looking for a criminal I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Looking for a criminal I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Looking for a criminal I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Looking for a criminal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Looking for a criminal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn

Dawn

RP Points : 22

Looking for a criminal Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a criminal   Looking for a criminal I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:38 pm

*Dawn wonders around the place that they had supposedly held Soren looking for clues to his missing state she promised to bring him back althought her search was not going to well* Hmm...Soren where are you?
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

RP Points : 74

Character sheet
Squad: Squad 6

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a criminal   Looking for a criminal I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:09 pm

Tenshin appeared on a nearby wall and saw the shinigami. "Hmm..She said something about Soren." Tenshin drops down and lands a few feet in front of her. "Excuse me miss, did i hear you say something about Soren Kousen?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

RP Points : 22

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a criminal   Looking for a criminal I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:32 pm

*Dawn looks over at Tenshin and smiles softly her face kinda loooking like Soren's but more female like as she moved her white hair out her purple eyes and she stands smaller then Tenshin making her look frail towards him* Umm yes Soren kousen my brother but excuse me for not having any manners my name is Dawn Kousen...and you would be?
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

RP Points : 74

Character sheet
Squad: Squad 6

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a criminal   Looking for a criminal I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:23 pm

Tenshin gave a surprised face and smiled. "Tenshin Ryuta, im friends with...well used to be friends with Soren." Tenshin examined her face and nodded. "Yep you guys are related, but he never told me he had a sister."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a criminal   Looking for a criminal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a criminal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Senzaikyu-
Jump to: