Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Zanpaktou Shizukesa I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Zanpaktou Shizukesa I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Zanpaktou Shizukesa I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Zanpaktou Shizukesa I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Zanpaktou Shizukesa I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Zanpaktou Shizukesa I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Zanpaktou Shizukesa I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Zanpaktou Shizukesa I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Zanpaktou Shizukesa I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Zanpaktou Shizukesa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet
Squad: None

Zanpaktou Shizukesa Empty
PostSubject: Zanpaktou Shizukesa   Zanpaktou Shizukesa I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:26 pm

Zanpaktou

Zanpaktou Name: Shizukesa- serenity

Type/Element: Light, Darkness

Sealed state: It's sealed state is a small cross which is wraped around his wrist with a white chain and the cross has a celtic type design it's coloring white with black on the outside surrounding the white

Zanpaktou Spirit: the Zanpaktou's spirit is a silver swan like creature with a elegant long tail and it's beak is slightly curved a pointed it has let it self know that it is a very intelligent creature but will not allow itself to fall within the depths of someone that would destroy the world.
Inner World: Its inner world is a small portion of what looks to be a island trapped in a void type dimension and in the lays a glowing crystal blue like lake where the spirit is usually seen

Shikai

Release Phrase: Reign for a enternity, Shizukesa

Shikai Appearance: The Shikai appearance changes by the cross changing into a pure white sword the guard breaking apart and hovering in the orbit of a orb around sorens hands and these can be used for a weak attack or guard the hilt is white with a black underlay also soren gains a black and a white angel wings his physical attributes increase.

Shikai Powers:
Switch: Allow the user to switch places with the other upon a attack.
Elemental manifestation: Allows the user to create and control his zanpaktou's elements as if they were a extension of his arm or alive.
Getsusei shoukyaku: Upon taking to much damage a massive wave of light is slashed out from his blade and once making contact with something it explodes.
Darkness beam: He can fire quick shots of darkness out his finger tips and the more good a person is the worse the effect.
Abyss ray: Soren can fire a condensed ray of nothingness that can fire rather quickly but is small as well making this a harder to see and what not. Although it is a clear purple beam.

Bankai

Bankai Name: Kagirinai Shizukesa- eternal serenity

Bankai Release Phrase: Show your radiance and elegance for the world to see, Kagirinai Shizukesa Bankai!

Bankai Appearance: His blade splits into a black one with more shards flying around the area Soren get his uniform changed by a cloak wrapping around acting like a scarf but with a cape which is black with a white inside and the edges seems to flare out and underneath there seems to be a black chest guardmoving around his shoulders.

Bankai Powers:
Shining bind: A area on the grounds form and if the opponent goes over it they are immediately stabbed by spears of light holding them in place where a giant holy sword is form and explodes on impact.
Black Judgment: Large rays of darkness begin to rain down from the sky making small explosion on the ground and can blind the opponent somewhat.
Guardian: He is able so summon a giant version of his zanpaktou's spirit which has control over the elements as well and if killed he will resurrect himself.
Reality Orb: sucks both him and his opponent into a world of nothingness where the user can control reality in the world although he has limits he cannot undo do anything god like within the space.
Heaven's Duel: The user wraps him and his opponent in an area the only element in existence is light and darkness cannot be used here anyway the area makes the opponent feel sick and make hallucations.
Apocalypse: Once the user is near death and they are both trapped inside the heaven’s duel the user can pull himself out of the world where the opponent has to deal with ray of light and darkness raining down from the sky and the user has two options to kill them by imploding the area or seal them inside the area very weakened until he can get away.

Last edited by Soren on Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet
Squad: None

Zanpaktou Shizukesa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanpaktou Shizukesa   Zanpaktou Shizukesa I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:27 pm

approved again -_-
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net

Zanpaktou Shizukesa
Page 1 of 1