Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Ichigo Kurosaki Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Ichigo Kurosaki Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Ichigo Kurosaki Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Ichigo Kurosaki Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Ichigo Kurosaki Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Ichigo Kurosaki Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Ichigo Kurosaki Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Ichigo Kurosaki Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Ichigo Kurosaki Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Ichigo Kurosaki Zanpaktou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

RP Points : 131

Character sheet
Squad: None

Ichigo Kurosaki Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Ichigo Kurosaki Zanpaktou   Ichigo Kurosaki Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:41 pm

Zanpaktou Name: Zangetsu (斬月, Moon Cutter or Cutting Moon):

Zanpaktou Spirit: "Old-man Zangetsu" (斬月のオッサン, Zangetsu no ossan):30 to 40-year-old man with unkempt facial hair and long ragged black hair. He dresses in tattered all black garbs with narrow sunglasses and a long flowing overcoat that flares out into ragged ends.

Inner World: In a all blue horizontal city on a skyscraper

Type/Element: Dark

Physical Appearance: an oversized elegant cleaver rather than a formal "katana". He has no crossguard and no proper hilt; what Ichigo holds is the cloth-wrapped tang. The sword is as tall as Ichigo is, 1.75 meters, and has a black blade with a silver edge. The cloth wrapping on the tang seems to react to Ichigo's will, changing length at a thought or twining about the blade in an impromptu sheath. When in combat, the cloth falls away when necessary, shrinking back to a manageable size.

Special Features: Unlike most Zanpakutō, which can be sealed into their original form, Zangetsu is always in its Shikai form. Yoruichi Shihōin has stated that his Zanpakutō is a full-time released form type because of Ichigo's vast but uncontrollable spiritual energy upon generation of it, implying that it is simply a type of Zanpakutō that without proper control of his spiritual energy, once in Shikai form, it remains in its said state.

Shikai

Shikai Appearance: an oversized elegant cleaver rather than a formal "katana". He has no crossguard and no proper hilt; what Ichigo holds is the cloth-wrapped tang. The sword is as tall as Ichigo is, 1.75 meters, and has a black blade with a silver edge. The cloth wrapping on the tang seems to react to Ichigo's will, changing length at a thought or twining about the blade in an impromptu sheath. When in combat, the cloth falls away when necessary, shrinking back to a manageable size.

Bankai Release Phrase: BAN-KAIII!!!

Bankai Appearance: Tensa Zangetsu (天鎖斬月, Heavenly Chain Moon Cutter or Heavenly Chain Cutting Moon): It is considered completely out of the ordinary for any Zanpakutō. Unlike most Bankai forms, which usually create some sort of massive creature or effect, Ichigo's Bankai actually shrinks his sword down to a daitō (Japanese long sword) with a black blade. The crossguard has four prongs bent out to form the shape of the manji (which is the kanji for "ban," meaning "full", as in "full release"). In addition to his sword, Ichigo's robe is replaced with a long-sleeved, ankle-length black coat with red lining that is closed at his chest, then left to flare out into ragged ends, much like that of Zangetsu himself. This coat is part of Ichigo's Bankai and the damage it can take is directly proportionate to the remaining strength and level of Ichigo's Reiatsu
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet
Squad: None

Ichigo Kurosaki Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Kurosaki Zanpaktou   Ichigo Kurosaki Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:43 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net

Ichigo Kurosaki Zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1