Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

RP Points : 54

Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? Empty
PostSubject: Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening?   Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:31 pm

Junko entered the shores of the beach and yawned, not really having a purpose here. He blinked as he felt the blade of his sword disappear and Astral waved his ghostly hand infront of him. Junko does not flinch, only staring beyond the hand seeing the water of the ocean. Junko then dropped down on the sand, sleeping the day away while Astral only sweatdrop and turns to his human form, bring out a umbrella to escape the heat.
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening?   Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:47 pm

Junko woke up, realizing that he slept for two hours, Astral back his in blade form. Junko looked from side to side, seeing no one around him and yawned, not really wanting to wait up so early... well, it seems early for him. He look up to see that umbrella above him.
"Hn..." he said sleepishly, trying to keep his eyes awake and look at the water, spacing out.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet
Squad: None

PostSubject: Re: Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening?   Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:55 pm

*Soren looks at him after walking down along the past and sighs* Some of us shinigami are quite lazy today aren't we? *Soren smiles and offers a hand up not knowing if he would take it or not and which it wouldn't surprise him if he didn't you did not take it since he was after all a stranger so he did not mind*
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening?   Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:59 pm

Junko looked at the hand and look up at Soren, trying to remember all his feature and distinct spitual energy. He blinked a view times since Soren was in the sun and it was hard to see his face in the shadows. He sat there for a view minutes and said,
"Hey mister, where you come from? You appear out of know where....." Junko said, not exactly fully awaken.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening?   Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:14 pm

*Soren looks at him giving a small sigh* Well you was asleep and when I came you was just waking up anyway to correctly answer your question I was walking along this path...and seen you and decided to help you up...forgive me for the intrusion... * Soren sighs looking at him and pulls his hand back as a sign of not knowing what he wantd to do*
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening?   Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:18 pm

Junko yawned and said,
"It's ok, I don't mind, the beach is sure awful pretty when the sun glintsen the water.." Junko said, staring at the water again.
The blade of Junko's Zanpaktou disappear and a ghostly hand appeared on Soren's shoulder. Junko blinked as he saw it but paid no mind to it and continue to stare at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening?   Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:35 pm

*Soren looks at him then at his shoulder and sighs* It seems that you can't control the appearance of your blade that well...but one cannot judge the other after all look at mine... *he holds out a white cross that has a Celtic type design white a white band and he sighs*
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening?   Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Astral flown in right beside Junko and tilted his head at Soren, giving him a small wave. He then tugged on Junko's sleeve despartely. Junko gave him stern look.
"I rather a Hollow come out then gave you that." Junko told him.
Astral flow there for a moment and went towards Junko's bag.
"No!!" he said, pulling on Astral out of his bag.
"Bad Astral!!" he said, trying to pulling him out, though Astral got a firm grip on the bag.
"What can I say? My Bankai have a mind of his own." He sweatdrop, still trying to pull him out.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening?   Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:28 pm

*Soren looked at the Shinigami and his zanpaktou's spirit and begins to think himself* hehehehehehe Soren Do you remember me....you know what you should do kill them kill those patthetic shinigami's *Soren eyes widen and he paces back* Hey you forgot to tell me your name....
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening?   Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:40 am

"Junko. Hoshi, Junko." he said, wresling Astral down as he try to make an attemp going Junko's bag.
"I said no!" Junko told Astral.
Astral then phased into the sand and Junko ended up glaring at the sand. He make sure to grab his bag and secure it, not wanting to drunk Astral with cookies too much.
"You're Soren, right?" Junko asked, looking left, right, above, and below for his Zanpaktou spirit.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening?   Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:24 pm

*Soren nods smiles and he begins to walk away* I am truly sorry I do not converse with ones who cannot control their zanpaktou...so if you will excuse me I am leaving. *Soren walks awawy having a twisted feeling about his reatisu*
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening?   Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Junko raised an eyebrow.
"Ok then? Whatever floats your boat.." Junko said, whispering something to Astral which makes him stop struggling and stay still.
"I promise as soon as we get home." Junko told Astral, grinning at him.
Astral try to find if there is any sign of falsehood but saw that Junko stay to his word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening?   Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a regular lazy, snoozy, careless, dull, passive, apathetic afternoon.. or was it evening?
Page 1 of 1