Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Ichigo Regular Day (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

RP Points : 131

Character sheet
Squad: None

Ichigo Regular Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:13 pm

It was the end of school, as the students of kankura high runs out the entrance in anticipation, Ichigo was the last one out walking with one hand in his pocket and the other carrying his bag over his shoulder with a narrow face as he always does. "What a long day, its time to go home" he thought to himself. As he walks the streets he remembers the time he first became a shinigami, just the thought of it makes him cringe. As he remember's his sister's was in danger that night and it comes to realized that the reason he became a shinigami was to protect his family and his friends.

"I have to win every battle, every enemy in order to protect those who are important to me" he said as he looked up and notices his house was one block away from where he's standing. He walks to the front door with the greeting to his family "I'm home" he greeted them in the same tone he always do then, out of nowhere a uppercut was delivered from no-other than his father: Isshin Kurosaki, whose been giving phyiscal greeting's to his son, for god know's how long. As Ichigo was hit he gets in a arguement wit his father, as they argue for a good ten minutes, Ichigo goes to his room and lays on his bed and just stares at ceiling and slowly closes his eyes as soon that happened he hears a loud annoying sound which was no other than Kon that jumped and landed on his face.

"ICHIGO!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN DO YO-" Kon trailed off as Ichigo picked him up by the tail and threw him to the far wall "Damnit Kon how many times must I tell you to shut up....argh forget it, Im going out" he said as he grabbed his Shinigami badge as he did, he shot out of his body in a shinigami outfit as his real body layed there dead "Kon dont do anything stupid while im gone " he said as he opened the window and shot out to the school.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:33 pm

*Soren being a outcast walked around in his gigai still in his uniform the only thought on his mind was where am I going to stay his low walk and irritated look on his face scared away many people but he heared a couple of screams behind him* Ugh I am trying to find a home now what? *He walks into a ally and kicks out of his body his inside out soulreapers outfit standing out as he leapt to the source*
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:38 pm

Ichigo heard a few screams from afar, as he leaps from building to building "Great just what I need a working day off" he said turning his head going to the source, he senses a another Shinigami reiatsu but it wasnt importance to him, as he continues to the screams
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:42 pm

*Soren sensed another Shinigami's reaitsu as well and he smiled* Haha I think I have found my home...for at least a night or two.... *Rushing off towards the Screams it seems to be located near a store and a couple standing there* Haha oh bill your so FUNNY!!!! *Soren got aggarvated and sighs*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:45 pm

Ichigo landed on top of a edge of a building, looking from across the street "Tch...well that sums up my night" he said as he raised an eyebrow shaking his head, and continues to travel his way to scan across the city, wondering if any trouble was happening
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:48 pm

*Soren looks at see's a small orange haired dot* There's the strawberry.... *Soren begins to flash step towards him and he tacles him into anotehr house* Hey my strawberry buddy how ya been?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:52 pm

As Ichigo travels he gets tackled into a house "What the hell?" he flips up and grabs the handle of his Zangetsu ready to strike, until he noticed it was Soren "Soren......." he said with a sigh of relief, as he said he blinks a little and wondered whats he doing here "What are you doin here?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:57 pm

*Soren stands up on the building* Well it wasn't because the soul soceity said I had to in fact I left to follow my own wishes...so here I am a outcast tsk whata bout you what are you doing out this late isn't it a school night?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:03 pm

Ichigo crossed his arms "Well I decided to scan the city an......you left the Soul Society, for what?!" he asked as his eyes widen, wondering why "Maybe it was because of what happened that day"he thought as he remembered the time Soren dark powers and his own
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:10 pm

*Soren looks down sighing heavily* because we are not normal Ichigo is the reason we can never be shinigami either of us in our soul we have hollows inside of us for that I could not stay....so basically I am like you....except your better then me...
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Ichigo looked at him as he explained why "I'm surprised you didnt have a mask appear on your face" he said looking at him "After the training we had, the same thing happened but a mask appeared on my face...like a hollow"he said he looks up at the sky
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:20 pm

*Soren looked up and tilted his head* Yes well yours is more matured to leave the seireitei I had to fight a shinigami and my mask appeared then and I lost control of myself....
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:34 pm

Ichigo nodded his head finishing his sentence "....till you found a way to regain control of your body right?" he asked sitting down
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:39 pm

*Soren nods and he comes back with another question* So I heard that Rukia Kuchiki...the shinigami hid out in your closet....So Ichigo....mind if I stay with ya for awhile buddy?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:42 pm

Ichigo nods "Yeah Rukia's off in the soul society I bet.....ya you can stay with me man...cmon follow me " he said as he stood up and travels to his home by the rooftops
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:45 pm

*Soren tackles Ichigo again and nuggies the top of his head* This is why we are friends Ichigo-kun because we are like the type of people and we still do good for the soul society...right buddy?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:54 pm

Ichigo puts a hand in his face "Yes I know we are.... so can we be on our way ok" he said as he fixes his hair from the nuges smiling
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:01 pm

*Soren smiles standing up* Glad to hear you say that...Ichigo now let's go it is getting late and I have my first class tomorrow so....let's hurry up haha.. *Soren smiles and waits around for the lazy bum to get up*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:06 pm

Ichigo shakes his head sighing"You are something else man" he said as he stands up and continues to travel to his house
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:13 pm

*Soren looks at him and sighs* Somehow I don't think that was meant in a good way... *Soren leans over hanging his head and perks his ears up and wifts the air feeling a familar reatisu* ...Shit....! *Soren jumps off quickly pulling out his zanpaktou*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:30 pm

Ichigo slides his feet and grabs the handle of his Zangetsu and gets ready "Its a hollow isnt...and it seems a big one too" he said as he looked around
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:40 pm

*Soren nods though he there seems to be something forcing Soren to move faster then he was this was no other hollow* A normal holow eh not this is a Arrancar....most likely a Gillian or Adjuchas...
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:44 pm

Ichigo follows him notices he moved faster than normal speed "Lets go then" he said as he followed to get rid of the problem
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:51 pm

*suddeny a cero blast through Soren jumping to the left to avoid it and he stops looking at the arrancar that was in front of them which seemed to be a small female one with the jaw of a large cat predator on the side of her face* You the one...the one that attacked my family!

*The arrancar looks at the Shinigami noticing one that was in a white uniform opposite of ichigo's* And of course Shinigami would come...eh well I suppose I can eat your souls...
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:03 pm

Ichigo drops down and looks at the arrancar that has a opposite uniform of his "What the hell?" he said as he grabs his Zangetsu and the cloth unwraps itself as the blade gleamed in the moonlight "Who are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichigo Regular Day (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next