Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Ichigo Regular Day (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet
Squad: None

Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:12 pm

*Soren looked at his uniform and at hers* Yeah why do you have the same uniform as me and why are you here? *Soren drops down his reatisu rising slowly*

*The Arrancar yawns and smiles* Ah yes of course you would not know me my name is Dawn and I am a Arrancar striped of a number so you won't have to worry about me...unlesss you intend to life for the lives of pathetic humans. *Her smiles seems to twist as a girl crawls out of the rubble she holds her hand out to fire a cero at her and Soren stood there frozen*
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

RP Points : 131

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:44 am

Ichigo shunpos in and intercepts the cero coming for Soren, as he held his Zangetsu sideways blocking it just in time, he used a quick getsuga to smother it out with his own reiatsu ".....Soren you ok?" he asked as Ichigo eyes widen as he looked at his frozen comrade like he has seen a ghost
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:01 pm

*Soren stood there a overwelming feeling of dread and rage over him he began to shake closing his eyes* I...I thought my father killed her and stuff....what is going on...did he fail?

*The arrancar launches forward at Ichigo smiles holding her arm out in front of her trying to strike at his chest*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:51 pm

Ichigo shunpos at the arrancar and gets caught in a deadlock with the arrancar, fighting it off "Argh....Soren snap out of it!" he said angerily slightly looking back holding the deadlock "Your just gonna stand there...show some guts will ya ?!" he said gritting his teeth
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:20 pm

*Soren looks down his reatisu begins to increase inching up his zanpaktou dropping down to his hand he held out his other hand getting back into the fight* Hadou 63 Twin lotus blue fire crash down. *the twin blast fires at the Arrancar*

* the arrancar backs up and fires a bal blast into the kidou knocking all of us back and she sighs sondioing over to us and kicking Soren even lower in a hole holding him down and Soren looks back and Ichigo and smiles* You'd better run without bankai we're useless against this arrancar...
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:02 pm

Ichigo laying on the ground, trying to get up he lifts his head "Soren....dont die.....DONT GIVE UP!!!"he shouted and grabs his zangetsu, and shunpos over the situation in time to stop the finishing blow "Im not gonna get there in time"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:10 pm

*Soren begin to laugh and holds out his zanpaktou* Reign for a enternity Shizukesa... *His zanpaktou releases and he goes in his shikai and he fires off the darkness beams to get the arrancar to get up which he rises to his full height* Ichigo...this Arrancar is no normal one...it killed my father the old captain commander....also my reaitsu hurts.....
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:41 pm

Ichigo shunpos next to soren "If the arrancar killed you father....then lets take him down" he said as he grabbed his sword with both hands
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:03 pm

*Soren looks over next to Ichigo and nods* Yeah your right lets go! *Soren begins to shunpo towards the Arrancar and slashes him but as the slash goes to make contact with Arrancar a void is ripped opened leaving Ichigo out to the hollow by himself*

*Arrancar smiles* gee your ally is pretty sucky....are you sure you really need him..oh wait your facing me so come on...strawberry boy. *She flies forward using sondio and kicks Ichigo.*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:09 pm

Ichigo gets kicked and slides back, but flies at the arrancar to recover "You want some you got it!!" he shouted as he made a quick getsuga charing at the arrancar and shunpos behind to catch it with another point blank getsuga
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:18 pm

*Soren lands on his feet and he looks around and he sighs* What the hell where am I? *Soren see tree and see's a purple void like sky when he hears a voice* Soren...you cannot defeat the Arrancar without Bankai...and you know it... *He turns around to see a silver bird like a Swan with a long tailhovering over a lake*

*The Arrancar is sent flying back and draws it's zanpaktou to parry the blast* OH your so strong...but maybe you should give up you can't use your bankai yet... *She smiles and sondio's behind Ichigo and kicks him in the back and follows him and fires a Bala Blast*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:30 pm

Ichigo gets kicks towards a building, following him was a massive blast that could destroy him. With quick thinking Ichigo parrys the blast barely, and hauls into the building. As the smoke cleared Ichigo was laying on the ground bleeding from his head and mouth by the blast. "She's right I cant beat her without Bankai...I'll get killed" he thought as he raised himself slowly but falls back down
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:48 pm

*Soren looks at the bird with a mild anger and curiousty* Hey since you know that Arrancar killed my father then why am I here shouldn't I be out there killing the Arrancar and what about Ichigo I should save him shouldn't I?! *Soren glares and the bird flaps his wings and floats softly landing above Soren seemingly growing larger in size and it spoke softly with a slight edge to it's voice* Ichigo will be fine Soren Kousen and what about revenge what good does it to kill without meaning?

*The Arrancar launch a cero at Ichigo her laughing madly when a void rips opens to shield Ichigo from the blast when the spirit begins to pour inside his head*Ichigo I am sorry for taking Soren but I need you to last for a few more minutes until he can finally gain my trust can you last till then?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Ichigo hears a voice in his head, and listens to it while still on the ground "You need a few..minutes then...what the hell you talking to me for, but hurry up will ya I dont have bankai anymore ok" he said as he gets up slowly bleeding from his head and his mouth "But before you go tell him these words.....Resolve...Instinct he will know what to do" he said as he straights himself out and grips his Zangetsu as he does he raises his reiatsu ready for round two "Lets rock!!" he shouted as he shunpos to the arrancar to get a quick heavy slash
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:10 pm

*The bird opens his eyes* Resolve is what Ichigo said Soren now let us begin our bankai training shall we? *Soren looks at the bird a light smile coming over his face* Fine..here I come I don't have long but for Ichigo's sake I have to do this quickly! *He flash steps towards the bird slashing with his zanpaktou*

*The Arrancar smiles and sighs* You said it well....by the way my name is Zetsumi.....otherwise DEATH! *He lauches forward as you zanpaktou comes down she moves forward holding hers above sparks flying and a cut growing depher on her face she gets ready to kick him*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:19 pm

Ichigo looks at her fighting style and charges right at her knowing she going to kick him "Not this time"he said as barrel rolled in the air and did a quick getsuga slash at the arancarr followed up with another "Getsuga Tenshou!!" As a massive wave of reiatsu spread across the arrancar to engulf it
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:22 pm

*The Arrancar fires a cero to overcome the blast making a explosion and glares at Ichigo as she gets up and wipes herself off the blast hitting each other had ripped some of uniform and she held out her arm and pushed her reatisu to the tip of her arm and launched forward at top speed*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:39 pm

After the blast cleared Ichigo slowly got up panting, the blast had done some real damage, his uniform was in shreds the torso top was halved all there was the right side , and the bottoms was soaked in his blood to the point, he stands up straight with one eye closed he grips his sword tightly "Getsuga...." he trailed off and a swirl of reiatsu went around his sword and vanished. Ichigo eyes widened and as he saw what happend he ran out of power "Damnit I cant move" he said as he behind him slightly saw from a far Zetsumi was on her way to strike a blow. In his vision it goes dark and he grabs her arm tightly as the wind of the speed blew by him "Do you really think I will let you do this to me" he said as his voice changed to a Sadistic tone, he turned his head to zetsumi showing half a mask on his face with red markings showing his evil eyes
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:43 pm

*Zetsumi somewhat surprised smiles and begins to laugh* A hollow eh you and that other kids sure are being annoying little pest at the moment... *She grab his arm and motions herslf straight up into the air and slams straight into Ichigo's gut*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:04 pm

Hollow Ichigo grunts and swings his arm to send her afar "Its gonna take more than that to beat me" he howled as he grabed the cloth of the zangetsu and spins it around like a toy, "Ichigo's nothing but a punk ass with a sword now me is the real deal.....there's no doubt that you will die" he said as he shunpo at top speed in the air and throws his sword at full strength at her knowing it wil hurt.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:14 pm

*Soren looked at the bird a bit beaten up and he smiles* I see what you mean and as for my new found power...I won't use it for without a purpose....also my revenge....I am going to take on this Arrancar...but I stilldon't think that I willl let it turn me into a hollow... *The spirit breathing heavily smiles and nods* ...you have grown quite a bit in this sort amount of time...now time for me to send you back... *A portal rips open and Soren walks into it*

*The arrancar smiles and lands on her feet and sighs* Fine I guess I willl release my zanpaktou to show what a nuisance you are....Break Hitsaka! *Hollow claws seems to spread up her body and she began to look more cat like and she smiles launch a gren cero that dissolves everything in it's path and it comes close to ichigo when a portal rips open and Soren jumps out letting the cero get suck inside* Whew I made it just in time....Hey Ichigo let loose the hollow I am here we don't need to resort that low....remember yourself....
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:47 pm

Ichigo breaks the mask screaming knowing it would hurt him "Phew....sorry the hollow its getting closer to my soul, it came out by itself" he said as he dust his hair off and looks ahead "Its about time I almost died if you hadnt shown up" he said as he picks up his sword and shoulders it as he looks at her transformation "You just dont get it do you...against us you dont stand a chance" he said as with a smirk and turned to Soren "I think she needs to learn the hard way"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:14 pm

*Soren smiles and looks back at Ichigo a different demeanor about him and taps his zanpaktou sighing the expression on his face somewhat calm but yet evil intent about it and his reatisu began to rise among levels* hey Ichigo....listen you have been in a bad situation most of this match let me handle it while you rest.... *Soren holds out his zanpaktou his smile disappearing and he looks at the Arrancar his reatisu swirling around him and he mutters his phrase* Show your radiance and elegance for the world to see, Kagirinai Shizukesa Bankai! *His reatisu explodes making a flash similar to Ichigo's and within the fading mass is Soren standing there another zanpaktou in his free hand with is pure black with the build like his normal one a black breastpiece of armor for more guard also wrapped around that was a cape which is also black on the outer layer with a white inside acting somewhat like a scarf covering his mouth and draping down his back all the side flare out and somewhat wraps it'self around Soren finally his wings made to measure his reatisu grow larger the black turning pure white and then a arch forming at the base of the wings similar to Byakuya's and he take one step and launches forward at the Arrancar with the intent to kill*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:08 pm

Ichig sees his comrade Bankai, and looks at his appearance "Bankai....he was only gone for like 3 minutes" he thought as he shoulders his Zangetsu "I' ll back you up no matter what" he said as he wpies the blood out his eyes
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:04 pm

*The Arrancar smiles knowing this would be a fight to remember* heh Too bad you won't be using that for long... *She rushes him and cuts his open open but her on the reiceived end of a massive reatisu waveand soren looks at his arm the skin dissolving away he smiles and looks at her calmly* Hmm so bad to have my skin being eaten away....and too bad for yo that it is over...you a gillian class Arancar Vasto lordes would have at least killed Ichigo...since of course he can no longer use his Bankai...Hmm....Shining Bind... *he tilts his white zanpaktou down and drops it and a light rushes down in the shape of a sword and catches the Arrancar stabbing it through it's body and spikes of light rush out in rows repeatedly stabbing her in countless places and ripping her to shreds killing the Arrancar Soren falls out out of bankai and his zanpaktou sealed his reatisu felt kinda weak* ...heh I guess that sucked....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichigo Regular Day (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next