Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Ichigo Regular Day (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

RP Points : 131

Character sheet
Squad: None

Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:14 am

Ichigo runs to soren in a rush, to attend to him "Soren you ok" he said as he puts his arm around his neck to lift him up "You just got out of Bankai training but you sill use it anyways....you are insane you know that" he said laugh a bit.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:43 am

*Soren looks at Ichigo and smiles a bit chuckling and rolls out of his arms* I don't need your help Ichigo and as for me being insane I suppose I am.....anyway let's go the damages here...are....beyond our control...before we get caught up in the impeding mess we need to leave...so back to your house so I can rest. *Soren begin to walk hobbling a bit*
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:12 am

Ichigo walks to him, when they arrived at his house he walked above his window "Come on jump through the window" he said as he jumped to his room, and his body was on the floor knock out "Kon what the hell?!" he slaps his head making the mod soul out the mouth, he puts it in the bear-lion animal "Ichigo....what happend to you" Kon said as he looked at Ichigo's ripped unform
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:02 pm

*Soren also comes at the window sill and shield quietly as Kon is kick out of the body and Soren sighs* Dammit I forgot mine.....ah well I will get it tomorrow morning....anyways Ichigo what are we gonna do? *Soren falls out into the room with a loud BANG rustling comes up the stairs and Soren flashsteps inside the closet*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:29 am

Ichigo lays in his bed "Well I dont know....really right now I could use some rest we will fiugre it out tommorrow" he said as he stretch his arms.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:09 pm

*Soren nods and looks down at him from the closet* Right well good night then Ichigo I am going to sleep right nowcause I kinda need it....
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Beggining Mod Soul
Scarecrow

RP Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:30 pm

(Hope its ok for me to join)
Scarecrow walked to the door of the house and stood there a moment looking at it, two stories, and houses all about the area, not normal living conditions for him. He was treated like some creature in the spirit world, but then again he was in all technicality, a fake soul. He was a super modified mod-soul whom was capable of using shinigami abilities, and with his stealing of the heart of his old captian upon his creation, he was given a curiousity of things, he liked to study how things worked, it was very common for him to stop and stare at things for moments at a time, and a few times, he just stood in place and scanned an area with his eyes.

Scarecrow was hesitant about knocking at the door, he had never been to the real world, much less had to enter a human obode. Not to mention that last he heard, he was supposed to be here with one of the higher up shinigami that had left the society, if his memory served correctly, a man by the name of Soren Kousen. He had heard mention of the mans name a few times, and he had memorized the records of all the shinigami, he knew all about him and his abilities, question was, what kind of people were these, he hated the idea he might be with a group of people that were annoying or mean, he would hate that....*Well here goes nothin...*Scarecrow knocks at the door and waits for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:20 pm

Ichigo hears a knock on the door, since his family was away he got up and ran downstairs "Who could it be?" he asked as he unlocked the door and opened it
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

RP Points : 65

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:48 am

*stands on the roof of the house grinning*this will be fun*smashes through the window and jumps inside*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:21 am

As soon Ichigo opens the door he hears a loud crashing noise, he run to the direction and takes out his badge and he sees grimmjow in a room "YOU?!" he shouted
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:25 pm

Not a bad place you got here kurosaki*grins and chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:09 pm

Ichigo grabs Kon and takes the mod soul out and eats it as he does he shoots out his body into his shinigami outfit, as kon takes over his body and runs upstairs "What the hell are you doing here Grimmjow" he said grabbing the handle of his zangetsu
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:39 am

*smirks*you wouldnt believe how boring hueco mundo is, so i decided to come here and livin things up
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:56 pm

Ichigo hears what he's got to say and he replies "Livin thing up, that will happen when I bring you down" he said as he gets a little angry "Where I come from stepping in someone's house unannounced...you go right back once you came"
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:26 pm

*sarcasticly*Oh im so mr.ichigo i wll leave right now*lifts hand up and fires a cero at you*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:52 pm

Ichigo saw the cero, he grabbed his Zangetsu and slash down the middle of cero with a blue getsuga "Lets take this somewhere else Grimmjow" he said pointing his sword at him
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Yea lets*slides past ur guard and grabs ur arm and hurls u out the window*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:55 am

Ichigo gets hurled out the window, as he does he his feet sildes backwards and he jumps high in the air above the central part of the city "Damnit"
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:16 am

Come on kurosaki show me what ur really made of!*grins and holds blade over my head*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:56 pm

Ichigo sees grimmjow and shunpos to him fast and goes for a side slash
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:39 pm

*deflects and pushes back your strike*Come on show me ur true power!
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:37 am

*shunpos behind you and attacks with a reiatsu charged slash* "What the hell is he"
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:16 pm

*deflects it with my sword throwing a punch at your gut*Come on come on i know u have more power than that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Regular Day (Open)   Ichigo Regular Day (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichigo Regular Day (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3