Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Alone with a song(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Alone with a song(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Alone with a song(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Alone with a song(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Alone with a song(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Alone with a song(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Alone with a song(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Alone with a song(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Alone with a song(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Alone with a song(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler
Quincy in Training
Tyler

RP Points : 14

Alone with a song(open) Empty
PostSubject: Alone with a song(open)   Alone with a song(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:15 pm

Tyler sat on the stone wall that circled the water trapt inside by the bricks. Tyler looked into the water and sighed her tears hit the water like rain, Causing ripples in the water, Tyler waves her hand along the water softly and gulped before humming to a soft emotional song that she knew. Tylers hair hanged dully over her face.
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

RP Points : 49

Character sheet
Squad: Squad 7

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a song(open)   Alone with a song(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Jade was walking by and noticed Tyler on the wall. Curiouse to what she was doing Jade decided to jump up and sit beside her. After noticing the tears threw the rain Jade spoke. I noticed you sitting up here along and wanted to know what was wrong. I hope I am not bothering you or intruding.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Quincy in Training
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a song(open)   Alone with a song(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:31 pm

Tyler wiped her face and turned to jade and gulped then looked back to the water. "loneiness is very lonesome...." Tyler said clicking her fingers in the water.
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a song(open)   Alone with a song(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:34 pm

I see. So you are alone then. I never knew what it felt like to be alone. What happend? Jade looked concerned for her and watched her as she stared into the water.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Quincy in Training
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a song(open)   Alone with a song(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:40 pm

"it doesn't even matter....." Tyler said and looked up and smiled "no no i'm fine" Tyler said rubbing her eyes
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a song(open)   Alone with a song(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:46 pm

Jade held out her hand. You are only truly alone when you give up the will to find a conpanion. I may not know how you feel personally but I can't let a person in need be out in this weather alone.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Quincy in Training
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a song(open)   Alone with a song(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:57 pm

Tyler looks to Jades hand and wasn't too sure if jade wanted her to take it. Tyle just stood there and looked to her with a small calm smile.
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a song(open)   Alone with a song(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:00 pm

Its ok. I just want to help you. Could you tell me why you are up here crying? Im guessing you lost sombody close to you. She put her hand down and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a song(open)   Alone with a song(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone with a song(open)
Page 1 of 1