Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Learning..Maybe?(Open to Non-Hollows) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Learning..Maybe?(Open to Non-Hollows) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Learning..Maybe?(Open to Non-Hollows) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Learning..Maybe?(Open to Non-Hollows) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Learning..Maybe?(Open to Non-Hollows) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Learning..Maybe?(Open to Non-Hollows) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Learning..Maybe?(Open to Non-Hollows) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Learning..Maybe?(Open to Non-Hollows) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Learning..Maybe?(Open to Non-Hollows) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Learning..Maybe?(Open to Non-Hollows)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow
Beggining Mod Soul
Scarecrow

RP Points : 14

Learning..Maybe?(Open to Non-Hollows) Empty
PostSubject: Learning..Maybe?(Open to Non-Hollows)   Learning..Maybe?(Open to Non-Hollows) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:15 am

Scarecrow was in his special disguise for this world, his gigai for the spirit world was modified to fit in a gigai he made for the human world, he looked and sounded much different in this world. It amused him, so he would chuckle to himself occasionally, not even his smell of death eminated from him like it normally did, in fact, his gigai for this world was very well kept, thing is, where would he keep it if he had duties...that could be a problem. He was sitting in his new classroom, assigned to him by the Soul Society, he was with a kid called Ichigo Kurosaki, a man who was supposedly a shinigami...interesting...he would have to study this man, he was curious about what was so special about the man that he was ordered to monitor him...that or they just wanted to get him out of the soul society for a while, he had never been to the human world before....*Interesting...*In this gigai he was wearing the traditional school uniform and he was clean, and his voice was a smooth tenor. His skin was a light tan and his skin was smooth, but hard, he seemed to have the aura of a genteman about him as he talked to the people that greeted him, avoiding any questions as to where he was from or why he was there...
Back to top Go down

Learning..Maybe?(Open to Non-Hollows)
Page 1 of 1