Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

RP Points : 54

Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD Empty
PostSubject: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:04 pm

Junko yawned but grinned nontheless. He then hopped from branches from branches, trying to find a perfectly good spot to hid. He smirked as he found a branch completely covered by the leaves of the tree but underneath the branch, a wide opening. He place himself on the branch and his Zanpaktou spirit, Astral, came out.
"Ready for operation: Paint it?" Junko asked, putting down his backpack and took out two green paint cans full by three quarts.
Astral gave him a ghostly thumbs up and turn into his human form, holding one of the paint can, waiting for the sucker coming on by.
Junko snickered and make sure to hid his spirital energy so no one can detect them at all.
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

RP Points : 74

Character sheet
Squad: Squad 6

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Tenshin flies through the forest in order to increase his agilty. "Ha, Im as fast as ligntning, nothing can stop me, nothing." Tenshin jumped from one of the branches slipped, and yelled as he fell from the trees. He lands flat on his face into a wide open area and rubs his head. "Ouch, That sucks" Tenshin looked around and saw that this area was not covered in trees at all.
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Junko looked to see a person at the wide open space and smirked. He nodded at Astral who turn into a rubber kind of ban on his ghostly form, making his body streatch enough to form a slingshot. Junko put the Paint can, open up, in Astral and pulled him, aiming at Tenshin.
"Target number 1." Junko whispered, shotting the can full of green paint, which is open, at him.
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:26 pm

Tenshin looked at the paint as it came during his face and barely dogded, making a stain on his face. He touched it and looked at it for a second. "Paint?" He then looked at the area where the paint came from and smirked. "Hey whoever is there, if its a fight you want want, its a fight you will get." Tenshin out his hand out towards the area where where the paint flew at him. "Hadou 31: Shakkao" A red ball of energy flies towards the trees
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:32 pm

Junko eye widen as he saw the red energy ball come and quickly whistle, making Astral reverte to his blade from and made him and Junko ghostly, which makes the red energy ball when right through him and hit the tree instead. Junko then got Astral to make himself invisable, trying to not get notice.
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:54 pm

Tenshin smirked as the ball hit the tree, realizing that it probrobly missed. "So i see you got some talents." He then walked forward towards the tree. "But i see where the leaves avoid your person." He Then waves, trying to get your attention. "So you mind telling me why you threw paint at my face?"
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:57 pm

Astral refuse to answer, if he did, his pranking days are over, good thing that he's invisable from sight and his spirital energy is hidden. He watch the man very carefully, not wanting to be shot off a mile away. In his mind, he's snickering with his Zanpaktou spirit, Astral they saw a smuge on his cheek, knowing that their prank was very close off.
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:40 am

Tenshin stilled smirked at the invisible man. "Not much of a talker are you?" Tenshin walked up to the tree and touched it. "This is a very hollow tree, we wouldnt want this to fall down now would we." Tenshin held his hand to the tree. "Hadou 31: Shakkao." The energy ball goes through the tree, making the tree sway
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:44 am

Junko blinked as he felt the tree sway and gulped quietly as he saw an energy ball coming through. He nodded in his head with Astral, and when through the tree to the other side of it. Junko then threw a Kurai Knife to a nearby bush, hoping it will serve a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:47 am

Tenshin looked as the bush twitched. "So i finally got you." Tenshin walked quietly towards the bush. "Now" Tenshin jumped the bush and frantically pushed some leaves out of the way, only to find a kunai. "What a trickster."
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:49 am

Junko tried to hold down his laughter, thinking it was lucky that Astral gets to laugh but no one can hear him. Junko then opened up is back and brought out two water balloons and snickered in his head with Astral. He got out his slingshot and target them at Tenshin. He then release them, begining watery fun to Tenshin.
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:52 am

Tenshin turned around the the last minute to find himself face first to a ballon full of water. He stands there being wet and a angry look on his face. "Thats it, im through" Tenshin jumps into the trees trying to look for the trickster. "Where are you you little..."
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:55 am

Junko grinned in amuzment but decided he's mad enough and begin jumping tree to tree to the other side of the forest, sometimes, tree THROUGH tree. He talked at Astral about how they nailed the guy and the water balloons were priceless. He smiled as he found a cliff and put up his backpack a little more so it wouldn't fall. He sat on the egde of the cliff and watch as the sunset comes.
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:59 am

Tenshin followed the sound of the rustling of the branches as he tried to get away. "This guy just does not want to give up." He finally stops and sees him on the cliff looking up at the sky. "Hey you, you were the one who threw paint and water balloons at me werent you?"
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:02 am

Junko blinked at the sunset and turn around slowly, blinking at the person who's there. "Hm.....? I'm sorry.. I didn't catch you.." Junko said sleepy, his face make a very conviencing, 'I just woke up' expression. Junko then fell backward, looking at the clouds. "Gosh.. today's beautiful..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:04 am

Tenshin gives him a disbelieveing look. "Yeah i guess it is." He then looked around for the prankster. "You didnt see anyone come through here did you? Its ver important that i catch him."
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:07 am

Junko look back at Tenshin, blinking at him wonderously. "You a Shinigami?" He asked, yawning. "Well, describe the person, maybe it was someone I know or someone who just passed here." Junko said lazily, looking up at the sky more not caring in the world. In his mind, he snickered along with Astral.
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Tenshin laughed and put his hand behind his head. "Yeah thats the thing, i dont know what he looks like, cause he kinda ambushed me with paint and water balloons." He looks around desprately trying to find a trace of him.
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:58 pm

"Hm? Paint and water balloons? Sounds interesting." Junko mumbled, standing up.
"Well, if you don't have a defination of his look, then I can't do anything about it. There are alot of shifty characters in this forest and I don't think I can named them all." Junko said, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:39 am

Tenshin laughed embarressly. "Yeah i guess so, well thanks for your help any..." He focused on the strangers hand and saw the same color of paint that was thrown at him. "Say. Whats that on your hand?"
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:03 pm

Junko looked at his hand, hitting himself in his head and getting scolded by Astral at the same time, though at the outside, he remand quiet and think as if the paint is something he already notice. Junko just strugged.
"I forgot to mention, you're not the only one pranked." Junko said smirking, yawning as he scratched his head and looked at view from the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:46 am

Tenshin glared at him and laughed. "You could of mentioned that before." Tenshin then hit his fist in a thought. "Wait, did you get a good look of him?"
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:47 pm

"Sadly no." Junko said sighing. " I'm surprise I'm able to dogde it since he attacked me from behind. Though I must say he's a sly one." Junko said yawning, looking up in the sky. "He's probably just someone looking for an excuse of entertainment. Don't take it to heart. There are alot of people like this." Junko said, smirking. "Life is not always exciting and you're gonna have to make your own adventure sometime. Even if it's playing a prank on someone."
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:47 pm

Tenshin shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe so, be there are times in life where you have to get serious."
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:47 pm

Junko smirked and nodded.
"Yeppers. I guess. I think that guy knows it too." Junko said laughing as he yawned and dropped down on the floor.
"Tired." Was just the only thing he said after falling asleep just like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Rp fields :: Forest of Death-
Jump to: