Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

RP Points : 74

Character sheet
Squad: Squad 6

Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:24 pm

Tenshin shook his head and laughed to himself. "Well, thanks anyway" Tenshin flew into the sunset, still in search for the prankster.
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

RP Points : 54

Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD   Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:14 pm

As soon as Tenshin was out of site, Junko popped one eye open and sat up, snickering. "There goes my entertainment of the day.." Junko mumbled, with a playful expression on his face. His Zanpaktou spirit came out and snickered along with Junko, almost on the verge of bursting out and laughing. Junko and Astral then high-five eachother. "Interesting guy, and I don't even know his name." Junko said, smirking as he looked at the sunsetting. He stood up and spread his arms, feeling the wind. "How I wanna fly.." Junko said, smiling as he close his eyes, taking in the scenerary.
Back to top Go down

Explore the world!! Well, only this area of the forest XD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Rp fields :: Forest of Death-
Jump to: