Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting at Barrigan's Throne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goddess

RP Points : 22

Sitting at Barrigan's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Sitting at Barrigan's Throne   Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:12 am

The dark sky settled over the area looms in a great expanse as a cold wind blows across the shifting sands tossing them about turning all about, but still leaving one place untouched by the sand, the throne of the great king Barrigan. Arik sits upon its throne, her tomboyish black hair flowing in the wind ,wearing black jeans and a baggy green tee-shirt, she didn't look to be much of a figure, but all who lived in this land knew of her power, she was said to be the hollow of the man known as Izuru Kira, but this was mearly speculation, for she did not remember her name, her old life, or even how she got to be a hollow, working for the ex-king of Hueco Mundo, Barrigan.

Arik was sitting about, thinking about times past as she looks about the dark sky, the clouds the only thing causing anything to break the immense expanse of the eternal night. Nothing really impressed Arik, she was bored with this all, she thought of going to the human world to collect some souls, but then she would most certainly run into a shinigami or a quincy, the shinigami would be a simple task to deal with, a quincy...not so much, she was a close combat hollow, and quincy fought in a style she didn't really like.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

RP Points : 65

Character sheet
Squad: None

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at Barrigan's Throne   Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:11 pm

*enters the room*Had no idea that there were any more left alive*wipes off blood and pieces of bone*Finally i have reached Vasto Lorde status
Back to top Go down
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at Barrigan's Throne   Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Arik looked at the man before her and yawned, his strength was strong, and his reitsu may have been higher, but this man would most likely not be the wiser to her abilities, she looked remarkably human to most, she looked like a teenager that had come of the streets, she had always had these, they were a part of her spirit, granted she could change them if she wanted to.*Well if it isn't the famous Grimmjow, what brings you to the throne of Barrigan*She feigned interest in this matter, but in all honesty she had no interest in the man.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at Barrigan's Throne   Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:38 pm

I should ask you the same thing, you dont look like you belong here*shruged*as for myself i got bored and decided to fight a some what strong opponent to fight
Back to top Go down
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at Barrigan's Throne   Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:56 pm

She giggles as she looks at the man and gives a devilish smile, she was slightly interested in a fight at the moment*Lets go if thats what you want.*She smiled as she stuck a hand in her pocket reaching for her knife, preparing an attack if it was needed.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at Barrigan's Throne   Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:45 am

*holds hands out*Cero*fires cero right at the throne*
Back to top Go down
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at Barrigan's Throne   Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:25 pm

Uruzi smiles as she seems to dissapear, and the throne also seems to have moved. Uruzi was now up in the sky, blindfold still on waving at the man who had attacked her*Well I see you don't have any manners do you?*She chuckles as she closed her mouth and secretly charged a grey cero in her mouth, she was one of the few that could gather reitsu to her mouth without opening it.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at Barrigan's Throne   Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:28 pm

Why should i respect my enemys*holds arms out*
Back to top Go down
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at Barrigan's Throne   Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:17 pm

The girl chuckles as she looks towards the man blindfold still over her eyes, she was amused, this hollow wasn't very well mannered, but then again most hollows had no sense of manners.*I suppose you don't have to*She laughs as she fires the cero she had hidden in her mouth towards the man
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at Barrigan's Throne   Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:16 pm

*jumps to the side placing hands back in my pocket*Come on is that all you have to offer?
Back to top Go down
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at Barrigan's Throne   Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 pm

She chuckles*Well seeing as I don't feel like moving much I'd rather just attack you from here*Uruzi chuckles as she looks at him with her life sense*If you would be so kind as to entertain me with an attack, that would be fine*She chuckles as she begins to touch the cap to a bottle that was at her side
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at Barrigan's Throne   Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:22 pm

*holds both hands out*alright then..grande cero*a large cero beam is sent straight at you*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at Barrigan's Throne   Sitting at Barrigan's Throne I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting at Barrigan's Throne
Page 1 of 1