Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Sitting in class I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Sitting in class I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Sitting in class I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Sitting in class I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Sitting in class I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Sitting in class I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Sitting in class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Sitting in class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Sitting in class I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in class

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet
Squad: None

Sitting in class Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in class   Sitting in class I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:22 pm

*Soren sits in class watch the clock time around as some of the other fellow students get in the room wearing the uniformwas a slight bother to him so he just sat watching some of the girls walk in their thoughts went through his head and he shook his head slight and laid his head against the desk tired* School....school....school I hate you...this is worse then the Shinigami class.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net
Goddess

RP Points : 22

Sitting in class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in class   Sitting in class I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Arik wandered the high school as she sniffed out reitsu and chuckled, some of these people here had a very good reitsu, and a few had a very strong tasty smelling reitsu, but that would have to wait, she needed to find the layout of this place to know the easiest escape routes.She had studied this place for a bit, she almost have the entire place memorized, seeing as she saw everything within a half mile of her in every direction.*Hmmm where to go now, I nearly have this whole place plotted out....*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

Sitting in class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in class   Sitting in class I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:39 pm

*Soren feeling a Hollows reatisu looks out at the other rooms and smiles getting up he feels another shinigami reatisu and rolls his eyes deciding to move quickly among both of them*
Back to top Go down
Goddess

Sitting in class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in class   Sitting in class I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:54 pm

Arik sensed the boy coming and she immediately bolted towards a heavily populated area, in a classroom, she chose to mask her reitsu and she cloaked herself, she changed her clothing to look like one of the people at this school, she was very good at manipulating her reitsu to disguise herself. she walked around at the gym and she chuckled as she removed her blindfold, she had pale grey eyes, but no one would know she was blind, she could see everything around her after all, she may even decide to enroll in this school just for kicks, but she would also have to change her appearence...her hair turned a dusty brown color and her reitsu she had completely masked. She looked like one of the girls at the school, but she only stood at a height of about 5'4" so she was kind of short.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

Sitting in class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in class   Sitting in class I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:03 pm

*Soren runs out side the class room looking at the other s and she her but since he was not feeling any reatisu about her decided to ignore it even though she was feeling rather strange to his instincts and he runs on looking for the impeading hollow attack* Where is that stupid hollow even though I am not a shinigami...I still have a duty to protect my home and my friends....welll even if I can call them that....
Back to top Go down
Goddess

Sitting in class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in class   Sitting in class I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:06 pm

Uruzi smiles to herslef as she is paid little attention by the shinigami, as she paid attention to the teacher with her glassy pale grey eyes, she was in fact able to be seen by humans when she chose to be, but for now as long as she looked like a student she was perfectly fine from shinigami. Hopefully she would be able to continue this little act for at least a while.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

Sitting in class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in class   Sitting in class I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:24 pm

*Soren runs along the hall the energy fading even though it was faint to begins with and runs back the strongest feeling of the reatisu was the girl and he turns around and begins to run back feeling slightly worried that he might be too late* Ugh DAMMIT I have got to catch that hollow!
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

RP Points : 65

Character sheet

Sitting in class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in class   Sitting in class I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:25 pm

Hmm this place seems to have alot of activity*walks inside hands in pockets as the guard walks up*Out of my way!*grabs him and slams him into the wall*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

Sitting in class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in class   Sitting in class I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:05 pm

*Feeling another hollow presence in the area and he turns around getting pretty pissed off* Ugh you know what...I am getting so sick of this why today and now? *He runs to find the arrancar and he jumps and kicks him away from the guard landing on his all hands and feet his reatisu raised*
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Adjuchas Arrancar
Grimmjow

RP Points : 65

Character sheet

Sitting in class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in class   Sitting in class I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:06 am

I knew there was something special about this place*grins*Now that wasnt very nice taking the prey away from the hunter
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

RP Points : 131

Character sheet

Sitting in class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in class   Sitting in class I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:03 pm

Ichigo sensed there was a strange reiatsu and looked out the window, he quickly ran up the hall and took his badge to shoot out of his body, as he was flying through the hall and saw soren he drew his zangetsu and landed next to soren.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sitting in class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in class   Sitting in class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in class
Page 1 of 1