Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
This thing called training I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
This thing called training I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
This thing called training I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
This thing called training I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
This thing called training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
This thing called training I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
This thing called training I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
This thing called training I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
This thing called training I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

This thing called training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow
Beggining Mod Soul
Scarecrow

RP Points : 14

This thing called training Empty
PostSubject: This thing called training   This thing called training I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:08 am

Scarecrow was watching others work and fight, it was an odd thing to him, training that is, he was created, so he never grew up knowing war or violence as he was raised in the 12th squad barracks, and he very rarely left that place, but for today he supposed he would test this thing called "practice" he pulled out his staff as he stood, no one went near him, many even went away from him, his look scared many, and his powers also caused fear among many shinigami, to think, he couldn't even activate his shikai yet and people feared him, humans were curious things, as respectively, he was something that his dead creator had called a "Reaper Soul".
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

RP Points : 22

PostSubject: Re: This thing called training   This thing called training I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:47 pm

*Dawn not at all worried about the man approaches the man and taps his shoulder lightly* Um excuse me sir...but I nocticed that you had came to train at the grounds today....so since I don't have a sparring partener....I was wondering if you would spar with me....?
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Beggining Mod Soul
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: This thing called training   This thing called training I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:55 pm

The man turns around, his robes torn and ragged, stitches seem to hold his skin together and his staff is old nasty and gnarled, his eyes were empty and black, his hair was short choppy and brown and he bows, on his skin is a branding of the squad twelve symbol directly on his chest. He bows as the strings stretch and his skin pulls to reveal a mass of wires beneath his skin*Thank you, not many will come near me.... *His voice sounds like metal scraping against metal as he speaks, and a sickening aura goes around him, it was like his reitsu was necrotic.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: This thing called training   This thing called training I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:58 pm

*Dawn was shocked by the Stitches and looked a little bit surprised if not horiffied a overwhelming desire to throw up entered her mouth and she wanted to ask what had happened but raised her over reatisu and drew her zanpaktou*
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Beggining Mod Soul
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: This thing called training   This thing called training I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:10 pm

He stands ready as he stares at the woman holding his staff in front of him as he stares straight at her with his blank dead eyes, he prepares to see what she would do as he began to calculate what he remembered of a normal shinigami and was sure he at least had a chance, his reitsu was sickly and almost seemed like the feeling people get around a rotting body, he was gruesome, but he was also polite and he seemed courteous despite his appearance and his reitsu.*I am Experiment X-723, The Scarecrow, lower rank officer of squad twelve*Despite his claim of his rank, his reitsu was equal to that of a third rank officer
Back to top Go down
Domon

RP Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: This thing called training   This thing called training I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:16 pm

*Domon approaches slowly, wondering why these two were training so hard.* Perhaps they hope to surpass their lot in life... how foolish. But so far as fools go, I am at the top... *he calls out* May I join you?
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: This thing called training   This thing called training I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:24 pm

*Dawn looked at the scarecrow and Domon and sighs she raised her reatisu to match his and Domon's her ability to control reatisu seems somewhat train and slightly impressice as she held out her zanpaktou moving her reatisu throughtout her body*
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Beggining Mod Soul
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: This thing called training   This thing called training I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:29 pm

Scarecrow opens his mouth as a noxious smelling gas releases form his mouth, like a black smog, leaving the taste of rotting meat in the air as he prepares to attack, his wires grating about within him, making a horrible grating sound every time he even twitched and his reitsu seemed to lower as he controlled it and hid it, he knew of the man known as Domon, while he himself was safe from his power, there could still be problems...
Back to top Go down
Domon

RP Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: This thing called training   This thing called training I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:31 pm

*Domon smiles and takes a defensive stance, drawing his sword in a flash of light and holding it with two hands* I see... so we have a puppet and a girl... should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: This thing called training   This thing called training I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:41 pm

*Dawn looks at both of them and sighs and she begins to chant a kidou spell while running forward to the scarecrow* Hadou 63. Twin lotus blue fire crash down! *she spreads her hands out and jumps in the air and fires her kidou at both Domon and scarecrow*
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Beggining Mod Soul
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: This thing called training   This thing called training I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:47 pm

Scarecrow looks up as the fireball comes down and doesn't budge, he calculated the damage and the amount of pressure it would take to negate it and in an instant his spiritual pressure bursted to life protecting him from the ball of fire as he released a mass of a purple smog into the air, this came from his poison heart as it was released and a horrible smell of rotting flesh can be smelled in the air*The breath of the likes of Ashisogi Jizo...
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: This thing called training   This thing called training I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Dawn sighs as as the poison was coming near her and with it coming she had heard a females voice inside her head* Dawn I am ready though I may have to cry...if they hurt you. *dawn spaced out a blinked the at the fog and sighs taking in the last of her hair* Cry, Amatsuhime.... *Dawn is covered with the poison and she thinks quickly as she see her new found zanpaktou which she creates a barrier around herself protecting her from the impending poison*
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Beggining Mod Soul
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: This thing called training   This thing called training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:04 am

Scarecrow blinks a moment at the release and scowls, he still had a little ways to go before he had access to that particular power, but whatever...*Interesting*His voice this time seemed to sound without the metal grating effect, it was a tenor tone as he looked at the girl and a black liquid began to pour down his arms and he stood still a moment*I suppose hand to hand will have to do....*He charged through the thick poison smoke preparing to attack with his black ooze covered arms his black eyes had grown a rim of red around them at this point, he wanted blood to show, he didn't really know why he wanted it to show, he just wanted it to, so very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This thing called training   This thing called training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This thing called training
Page 1 of 1