Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Uneven training I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Uneven training I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Uneven training I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Uneven training I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Uneven training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Uneven training I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Uneven training I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Uneven training I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Uneven training I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Uneven training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet
Squad: None

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:35 pm

*Soren running towards his class not to be late sits down and listens to the teacher begin his lesson* Today my student since you are in your zanjutsu class begin working with working on your swordsmanship skills I hope you all have your zanpaktou's with you for if you do not I won't let your training go to waste no one gets a free day in my class. *Soren sighs as the teacher releases the class to go out and he points at Soren and another student* If you two would please draw your zanpaktou's and begin the the training matches. *Soren walks up and sighs shrugging not worried about anything* Um excuse me but my zanpaktou... *The teacher glares at him giving a irritated glare and sigh*
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

RP Points : 74

Character sheet
Squad: Squad 6

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:59 pm

Tenshin runs into the class with pants of exhaustedness. he looks around and sees everybody lok at him. He gives an embaressed smile and goes over to sit down. "Sorry im late, i had to do some stuff" Tenshin laughs
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:09 pm

*You see Soren and the teacher in arguement* Look I said I will do your training I know how to use a Boken and I won't accept one so quit asking I am a Kousen after all I am pretty sure I will be fine. *Teacher sighs and looks at him* Yes well that still doesn't explain why your zanpaktou's sealed state is a cross why isn't it a sword?" *Soren sighs and show the teacher his ring* Hey I have this ring which my father gave me which allows me to tap into my zanpaktou's elements what then...also I am pretty sure it was a sword before my dad sealed it orginal state inside a cross you know what just get over it and get me a opponent... *The teacher sighs giving in wishing that Soren wasn't so wierd pointed at the late shinigami* You late one come and please face Soren Kousen so I can get himoff my training mat will you?
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:51 pm

Tenshin looks around and stares at the teacher. "Yes sir" Tenshin stands up and walks on the areana and waving at him with a friendly smiles at him also a competative one as well.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:02 pm

*Soren nods at him getting the formatalies ocer holds out his hand* I am Soren Kousen of the Kousen family...Nice to meet you...Umm I am afraid I do not know your name? *Soren wasn't sure about this he thought that you seemed slightly familar and wasn't too sure of it although his dad might know yep his father who was the previous commander general*
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:41 pm

Tenshin smiled at Soren. "The name is Ryuta, Tenshin Ryuta. I think my brothers know your father, they served together back in the day." Tenshin put his blade on his back. "Do the names Masoto, Kentaro, or Hisashi mean anything to you?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:15 pm

*Soren thinks about this for a moment and remembers his father mentioning something about the elemental brothers that he took them all in and train their were like his brither his him is what he said* Ah so your a part of the elemental brother that my father treated like family...
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:37 pm

Tenshin nodded. "Yep one of the strongest brother there is, i mean once i figure out my zanpaktou's name." Tenshin smiled and look at his blade for awhile, imagining whats its power must feel like and how it would be good to actually go on missions with his brothers. He snapped out of his daydream and pointed his sword at Soren. "So shall we get this started?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:42 pm

*Soren nods taking a stance* Yes let us get start and I am not taking you lightly it is just the simple fact that the sealed form of my zanpaktou is...a cross and it won't be able to see it's true form without realeasing it so I am going to use the power of my ring...but enough talk let us begin shall we? *you notice a strange gleam on the ring and he get in stance awaiting his attack*
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:10 pm

Tenshin nodded. "Ready whenever you are." Tenshin looked at the ring and was slightly memerzized by the gleam of it. Tenshin took his fighting stance and stared Soren. "I dont know what that ring is capable of, so i better be weary of it." Tenshin jumped at Soren with a downward slash
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:06 am

*Soren side steped the slash and reacted quickly by using his foot and kicked you in the ribs quite hard to get you to lose your valued air supply and a black mist wafts off the ring as a ray of darkness comes rushing towards him*
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:28 pm

Tenshin rolls over and gasps for air. He holds his stomach with his hand and tries to regain his breath. As he stands up and slowly breathes again, he looks at the dark mist and looks at it with an exprssion on his face. "What is that?" Tenshin looks at Soren as the mist cover a small portion of his face
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:31 pm

*Soren doesn't smile and only looks at him* I guess it would be good to explain...This ring can tap into my zanpaktou elements and I can manipulate them making this match slightly dangerous for you my friend...."
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Tenshin nodded ans smirked. "But uneven matches are my favorite kind of matches." He then pointed his sword at Soren. "Like my brothers say, unfair matches are the best way to learn about your opponent." Tenshin then tried to rush towards Soren with a slash
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:27 am

*Soren smiles at him feeling somewhat happy that he is finally able to fight freely in this match rushes toward him and the ring shine as he manifest and controls a ray of light it acting as a shield in front of him he waits on your next manuever as he draws himself closer towards you*
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:46 pm

Tenshin looks at the shield and smiles as it manifests. He then dissappears and reappears behind Soren. "Over here Soren" Tenshin waved at Soren as he laughed jokingly. "You know, i thought being the son of the captain commander would have some type of experience in fighting, guess not." Tenshin put out his hand. "Hadou 4, Byakaurai" A shot of lighting shoots out of his hand
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:00 pm

*Soren smiles you falling for his trap* You know you talk to big...and this is your punishment. *Soren twist over and back bends only getting his white uniform cut as the darkness wraps around your legs and the darkness slams into your chest and soren puts distance between you and him*
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:41 pm

Tenshin gives a shocked expression and is thrown into a nearby wall. Tenshin yelps as he holds his chest in pain. " Thats a pretty convienant mist you have there." Tenshin smirks. Tenshin rushed towards Soren with a fury of Sword slashes. "Maybe if i keep attacking head on, he will expose some sort of weakness or opening."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:45 pm

*Soren jump back getting cut he had to think of of a plan he knew if he kept exhuasting the ring the longer it would take for him to recharge he quietly rises his reatisu and as your final slash came toward him he smile and a wall of light shot up and he approached the edge*
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:42 pm

Tenshin clashed with the wall of light, then jumps back. He pants in exhaustedness. "Just what i would expect from the son of one of the greatest shinigami in the world." Tenshin then appears behind Soren, with his sword inched away from his back.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:19 pm

*The teacher smiles and so does Soren and thinks to himself* I would not suggest tempting me to release my sword....my fathers final wish was to seperate himself from the shinigami world after his true love died....so I will follow this path maybe just maybe I can leave my father's other dream to you...brother... *Soren falls to his knees and holds his hands up* I give up he's just too strong at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:48 pm

Tenshin put his sword back and smiles. "That was a good match Soren, im not going to lie, one of the toughest ive fought, even though it was only practice." Tenshin laughs and holds out his hand for a shake. "I hope we can fight again in the future"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:52 pm

*Soren smiles and holds out his hand* Yes maybe in the future I will fight you...hmph more then likely so... *Soren shakes you hand keep his right eye shut and he opponents it barely to reveal a full black with a yellow rim like hollows and he walks away*
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Ryuta
Higher Officer
Tenshin Ryuta

Character sheet

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:14 pm

Tenshin tilts his head in thought and confusion. "What..What was that? I Could of sworn that is eye..changed color...into something demonic." Tenshin turned around and sat back as the teacher began to continue the lesson, but Tenshin still couldnt shake the feeling that he got from Soren. "His eye resemble something of a hollow or something like that, either way i better be careful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uneven training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uneven training   Uneven training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uneven training
Page 1 of 1