Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Moon/Jade Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

RP Points : 49

Character sheet
Squad: Squad 7

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Moon waits out in the courtyard for a teacher to help him learn his skills as a Shinigami. Why are they taking so long? Its not like they don't have the time for me, they have all the time in the world. He taps his foot and speaks to Jade in his mind. What do you think Jade?She laughs in his headI think you are so impationant. Just wait. Sombody will be here to help us soon.
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

RP Points : 54

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:14 pm

Junko appeared in a desk above the two people and blinked, sighing as he actully wanted somewhere to sleep. His bankai, Astral come out and shaking his finger like a mother, indicating he is scolding for how lazy he is. Junko just stuff his Bankai back to a blade and lay his head on the desk, hoping no one recongized him or bother him.
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:40 pm

Moon looked over at the man. He shaked his head and realizes that he was deffinatly a lazy person. I see you decided to come to class. But I do not know why you simply don't just wait on the ground. It is much better than constintly sustaining your self in the air. He laughed and floted beside the man.

OOC: Its only one body. Two people yes but they are fused together. Jade isn't out. PM me if you want to know the full detail
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:15 pm

OCC: Ah thanks XD I need to pay attension to some things XD

Junko opened on eye and looked at the stranger he does not know.
"It's better on the air cause you can be move more freely plus, it seems like sleeping on a soft bed." Junko said as he yawned and begin to float himself down on the floor. He rubbed his eye, trying to get the sleep out.
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:15 am

You will find that it is actually more difficult to move in the air than on the ground. That includes attacks and blocks. But it is not my place to decide where you wish to be. Moon lifts his hand and smiles. Name is Moonlit. You can just call me Moon.
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:36 am

Junko yawned and took his hand.
"Name's Junko." He said, giving him a lazy smile.
His bankai, Astral, Then revert to his ghostal form and hit Junko on the head.
"What was that for!?!?" Junko asked, glaring at Astral as he hold his head.
Astral just went back to being a blade while Junko just sigh in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:17 pm

It seems that your blade isn't ready for banki yet. After all you are not that high in rank yet. Besides its not like it wont get there. Just have to be pationt. Moon smiles and sits indian style next to you.
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:41 pm

Junko sighed, tired of the days events and wanting soooooo much to be in bed at the moment, just dreaming of a land where he can just float around free..
"I know... he love to pay joke on me. My Zanpaktou spirit have a mind of his own.." Junko said.
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:03 pm

I would have too say all Zanpaktou spirits have a miond of there own. But at least yours has a sence on humor. Mine is more of the loyalty type. He laughs and pats his next to him.
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:10 pm

Junko blinked and laughed.
"Yeah, probably my fault since I always got him included in my pranks.." Junko said, laughing sheepishly.
"Maybe I should leave him at home next time but he'll grip about it until it's dark when I can't come out."
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:16 pm

Ah. Well that would explain why you seem to be tired alot. It is unussual to see a Shinigami so tired in the mornings. Oh well. I guess it goes to show that you have to deal with some consaquence.
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:21 pm

Junko chuckled and nodded. Remembering all the times he tries to left Astral home. He sweatdrop, remembering that Astral HATES to be alone. Even though if he went to the grocery, Astral won't let him go unless he comes along. And even if he suceed going somewhere without Astral, he comes home seeing him destrucive by eating the forbidden cookies. He sigh at the thought and slap Astral's ghostly hand as he reach to his bag.
"No." Junko scolded.
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:33 pm

Moon watched him as he thought and wondered about draco. His spirit was always loyal. Not a very mischivouse dragon, but fun to be with at times. This Zanpaktou lead him too want to be in Squad 7. And he was happy for it. Of course he was always like an outcast beacuse instead of having a normal katana shaped zanpaktou his was a Naginata. But he loved it just the same. Amazing the differences between zanpaktou spirits.
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:37 pm

Junko chuckled.
"Yeah.." he said as his Zanpaktou spirit went to his human form. Junko make sure to ruffles his head.
"Astral is a pain in a butt when it comes to leaving him alone. He got an interesting story about his life, ya know? He needs me and I need him. Especially when it comes to pranks, ya know what I mean?" Junko said, laughing after word as he knuckles Astral.
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:39 pm

I see. An intresting story. You need your zanpaktou to pull of pranks. They must be some very hard pranks to pull off. He raised his eye brow and leand agaist Draco.
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:42 pm

Junko grinned.
"Well, we can never get caught cause your specially abilities are about disappearing and phasing through object, sometimes, we might phase into a person and take over them just to clear our names." Junko said, high-fiving Astral who was grinning at the good times they have.
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Well I will definatly know who too look out for. But I would advise not doing that with me. You never know what could happen to you. He smiled and nodded in your dirrection.
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:46 pm

Junko grinned and slap him on the back, laughing.
"Well, we'll be high out of here by the time you find out you got pranked." he said.
Astral nodded excitedly, liking how the air is so enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:52 pm

I was refering to the taking over of somebody. Its not a good idea when going against me. A prank I can handle and laugh at, but if you try to take me over I will just easily force you out. He smiles and yawns. After about a five second yawn you can see that his body turned into the body of a girl and she smiled back at you. I am much more different than your adverage shimigami.
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:27 pm

Junko chuckles, giving him a devious look.
"Don't count me out so fast, I'm not that weak to get pushed out so easily." Junko said, giving him an determine look.
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:37 pm

I never said you was weak. Just that I was unique. Two minds are harder to take than one. You may be able to take over one of us but if I change it throws you right out. Different mind body and soul. She laughed and patted him on the back. But I think we should stay friends. This way we don't have to find out.
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:42 pm

Junko nodded, laughing.
"Yeah, don't want to make any enemies, too troublesome to take care of." Junko said, grinning.
"I got your back if you got mines."
Astral nodded agreeing too.
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:48 pm

I think you would technically have more back up. You have two to help you. I only have you. But it is worth it I am sure. She sits down again and hovers. So what are you up too?
Back to top Go down
Junko Hoshi

Junko Hoshi

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:51 pm

"Hm... maybe I could become a teacher here!! Well, that was just a thought." Junko said laughing at the ridiculous thought. Astral just shooked his head, not wanting to know what Junko is thinking anymore.
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Knight
Officer
Moonlit Knight

Character sheet

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:55 pm

I don't think that is your calling here. You probably wouldn't be able to stay awake to teach them much. She laughs and leans back yawning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moon/Jade Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon/Jade Training   Moon/Jade Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moon/Jade Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next