Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Training to get stronger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

RP Points : 131

Character sheet
Squad: None

Training to get stronger Empty
PostSubject: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:29 pm

Ichigo was standing there training until he couldn't to train himself to no end, he's been training ever since he stepped foot in this area, to exceed his skills to a higher limit. He's been training ever since he heard these particular words "Resolve....Instincts" as it repeats in his head he trains harder and harder.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:57 pm

*Soren walking along the path was preparing to train himself and sighs when he see a orange spikey haired kid training with a cleaver type zanpaktou and he looks at him and sighs* Hey....shinigami....what are you doing here all alone? *Soren notices his rather strong reaitsu and looks there as something strange about this man but he couldn't put his finger on it*
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:02 pm

Ichigo pauses and turns around to a shinigami with a strong reiatsu who was strong as him, "Im Training....I thought I was the only one here" he looks at the shinigami and his zanpaktou as he noticed that he is a top ranked shinigami officer "You must be Soren, the new high ranked officer"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:09 pm

*Soren looks at him and remembers his face knew he knew where he recognized him from* Ah now I see who you are exactly you are the substitute shinigami Ichigo Kurosaki....and to answer your Question yes I am the new high officer...your reaitsu hasn't changed from what my captain has told me....still powerful... *soren seemed to be rambling to himself as well as talk to you in somewhat of a state of disbelief and amusement he sighs eventually getting over it*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:18 pm

Ichigo shoulder's his Zangetsu "Yep powerful and even more, when I train" He said as he looked around the training area, "I guess you came here to train your brains just like what Im doing"he said as he can sensed soren reiatsu rising
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:26 pm

*Soren nods knowing what he means and sighs he was in fact here to train* Yes I was here in fact to release my zanpaktou but yours of course already is in it's released form is it not.... *soren nods remembering Zangetsu somewhat or well it's rumor there was a unusual bankai indeed but he has never seen nor would he like to but if he did he did.*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Ichigo blinks at his shoulder weapon "You heard right, when Zangetsu realease into the shikai form it stays that way, due to my massive reiatsu energy" he said as he swings it and digs it into the ground "Is yours the soren?" he asked as he placed a hand atop zangetsu handle
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:43 pm

*soren laughes* My sealed state is probably one of the most unusual things about my zanpakotu....is its sealed state here look at it for a moment... *Soren show a celtic cross that is wrapped around his wrist that seems to be pure white* I don't understand why it's sealed state is so unusual though...although once I release it I hope that it will become a sword....
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Ichigo looks at the cross "It will probably will if you put enough reiatsu in it, cause mine was a giant Katana cause of my unstable energy, put when I learned its name it became what it is now." He said as he looked down at zangetsu
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:02 pm

*Soren nods and looks down at his zanpakotu* I see well then....here I go and for your information I am not that weak nor stupid but I would rather talk this out... *Soren raises his reatisu and he glared at his zanpaktou as he focused in on it he began to hear a whispering in his head* You...you are my master correct? *Soren thinks to himself and so the zanpaktou could hear it as well* Yes I am your master I wish for you to release...
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Ichigo stands there and notices Soren energy rising to it peak, knowing whats going on "He must be releasing his Zanpaktou" he thinks as a sudden burst of spiritual pressure, hits Ichigo weighing him down "Damn....so strong" he muttered
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:22 pm

*Soren smiles as he hears his zanpaktou speak again* I see your power I will yield myself to you...for your father sake...my name is Shizukesa *Soren opens his eyes and speaks it's name knowing it and the release phrase that rushed into his head from the zanpaktou* ...hmm so that 's your name...Reign for a enternity, Shizukesa. *A flash of light erupted out the blade and soren looks at his newly formed blade as it was a long white zanpaktou with it's knuckle guard shattered and floating around in a and and a black and white reatisu wiong forms outside his back* Hmm it seems it works....and it is rather unusual for a released form...
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Ichigo looks at soren new zanpaktou as it had a unusual form "Wow so that your shikai?!....Amazing" Ichigo said astounded as he looks at his form "And your reiatsu is strong as mine...." Ichigo said as he still weighed down by the pressure. "I have never seen anything like this....how does it feel?".
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:44 pm

*soren smiles rubbing the back of his head* It feels rather familiar I mean it was my father's blade and after he was murdered I decided to take up his blade...so that's the reason why it was kinda powerful....So it probably not my power after maybe I am just a parasite... *Soren looks down a for a moment thinking*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:53 pm

Ichigo shoulders Zangetsu again as he sighed "No your not.....there was a reason you took upon yourself to wield your father blade, cause you chose to avenged him " he said as he points to Soren "You are the new master of the sword....if not it wouldnt have released" he said in a serious tone
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:59 pm

*Soren looks at him and was slightly surprised but then regained his normal composure* Y-yes i suppose you are correct....forgive my arrogance....but since we are at a training field how about we....train a little I am sure that both of us could use a little training match?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:05 pm

Ichigo smirks "Yeah damn right Im correct" he said as soren issued a friendly match, he points zangetsu at soren and gets into his fighting stance "Your on...soren" he said as he was ready for anything
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:10 pm

*Soren pulled against his znapktou and pointed it back at you a smile approaching his face* Alright remember no taking ti easy on each I hope your ready because he I come! *Soren launches forward rushing at Ichigo*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:14 pm

Ichigo tightens his grip, "I never take it easy....Let go!!" as he raises his zangetsu to the side and he raises his reiatsu and flash steps towards Soren to clash with him,
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:24 pm

*Soren clashes with Ichigo and spark fly off their blade* Hm let's see who exactly will get the first hit shall we...? *Soren smiles as you and him seem to which places and he jumps back*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:31 pm

Ichigo smirks takes a big swing and a wave of reiatsu in shape of a crescent moon charges at soren "Take that!!" He shouted as the wave continues to haul at Soren
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:38 pm

*Soren widened his eyes just a bit before the blast hit and rolled out of the way and got back on his feet and sighs as he slams his word against the ground and a huge wave of reatisu comes from his blade similar to yours but a bit less refined* I am cmoing right back at you Ichigo!"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:49 am

Ichigo eyes widen as the attack was similar to his, he manages to block it but it pushes him back far "?!...I cant stop" he grunts as it pushes him to a large boulder, which made a loud explosion. As the smoke cleared Ichigo was on the ground bleeding from the side of his head, Ichigo gets up slowly and shoulders his Zangetsu, "Getting better.....If I had known you were this strong I would've went Bankai right away" he said with a smirk "I might be down...but not out"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:57 am

*Soren nods full well the dangers he is facing with a training match with Ichigo Kurosaki* I feel as if you are taking it easy on me because I think that you are very strong and I wanted to see your full power... *Soren stand at the ready awaiting Ichigo's next move knowing that he had just asked for the worst*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:25 am

Ichigo sighs as he grabs his Zangetsu by the hilt wrap "I've been training for 3 hours to learn this...." he said as starts swinging it by the hilt wrap "Time to let loose!" He flash steps behind Soren still swinging his zangetsu and swings it up high and slams it down hard on soren
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training to get stronger
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next