Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Rp site based around the Series by Kabuto Tite join up and have some fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cannon List's
Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Hissori Sendo
Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Mabushii, Karei
Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Return home
Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm by Grimmjow

» A Small Island
Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm by Mizuko

» Isolated(Open)
Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am by Tenshin Ryuta

» Tetsugiya Hikaru cont
Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Soren's Rank up
Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tetsugiya Hikaru
Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am by Tetsugiya

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Training to get stronger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

RP Points : 278

Character sheet
Squad: None

Training to get stronger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:31 am

*Soren not expecting it looks behind him at rather quick but not enough to avoid the upward slice which rips open his arm a bit and he blocks the slam down the ground almost crushing underneath him which upon the he holds his finger up and fire mini rays of darkness at Ichigo to get him to back away so he think of a battle plan*
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsaigen.rpg-board.net
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

RP Points : 131

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:44 am

Ichigo gets pushed back by the rays, but gets through them "That was close..." he said as he swings his sword back "Getsuga tenshou!!!" a wave of reiatsu charges at soren but more powerful than the last one
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:53 am

*Soren stood there and held his blade back charging his own to counter Ichigo's the blade began to drip of some of his reatisu as you release yours as did soren* Getsuei Shoukyaku! *His large wave of reatisu came colliding with Ichigo's attack and them both exploding sending us back a little as Soren's braced himself for your counter attack*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:05 am

Ichigo slides back, and falls to one knee panting he lifts him self by his sword, as he bleeds from the side of his face, he stands up straight "He's strong " he thought as he readys himself
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:12 am

*The smoke clearing from Soren half of the field looks at Ichigo bleeding from half of his face and the right side of his torso he smiles a laugh approaching at the end of his tongue he was in fact enjoying himself the thoughts running through his head* No wonder he is such a asset to the soul society once I get to become captain or even lieutenant I would like to face him again... *soren gets up and begin to run towards Ichigo his run developing into a flash step and then he finally incorporated his wings into the mix gliding above ground a slightly roar of motivation driving him on*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:25 am

Ichigo stands as he looks at his opponent charging he flash steps and clashes with Soren caught in the deadlock, "I saw your every step...Soren" He said pushing back in the clash "Im starting to know your battle style bit by bit"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:31 am

*Soren smiles and sighs backing off the clash a bit jumping back and he looks at Ichigo* Oh is that so...well I have been studying yours as well and we both seem to love offense but I am more of a close range battler but against you and zangestsu...I think a more ranged fight might suite me well... *Soren looked at Ichigo and a battle plans seems to be running through his head though he could still be surprised*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:43 am

Ichigo looks down and looks up and one word whispers in his head "Instincts...." he ready his sword tightening his grip on his sword "There's no point drawing it out, time to end this soren"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:50 am

*Soren nods* yes no need to prolong the inevitable...oh and I will use something I don't really care to use...."Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!" Bakudo number 61. 6 rods of prison light! *The six rods hopefully began to close in on you and when that happens Soren flash steps towards Ichigo and holds his zanpaktou against his throat*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:05 am

Ichigo eyes glows blue "Its over..." He manages to get his sword between him and soren "I have never did this before I wonder what will happen if I hit you with a point blank blast" he said as his reiatsu "GETSUGA...TENSHOUUU!!!" He shouted as his sword exploded between the both of them
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:14 am

*Soren shoot backwards into a a rather large rock which seems to dent from the powerful blast the top half of his white uniform gone most his upper half bleeding but he didn't care he used his zanpaktou as a lever up and looked to see what had happened to Ichigo was he in a weakened condition like soren or was he safe and sound using something for a shield and soren thoughts rushed past his head as his body shook a bit* I wonder how he broke out of the fully powered kido is he just this strong or am i just this weak...there is no time to tell now let's see if he can continue because I won't go down lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:07 am

Ichigo walks slowly with half of his torso part of his kimono ripped apart, "Time to end this Soren..now!!" he gets ready and charges his reiatsu to the fullest and lifts his Zangetsu up above his head, his reiatsu was so powerful it took form of a giant skull mask over his head
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:38 am

*Soren began snicker and charge his reatisu until it made a demonic looking skull over his head and he went for his final attack* Yes time to end this Ichigo Kurosaki! *Soren hear another voice in his head somewhat of a demonic voice rasping in his ear* Soren come on let me out! *soren ignores it and awaits your next move*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:04 am

Ichigo smirks "You're on Soren" Ichigo power rises and his blade glows blue "The Final attack....Getsuga....TENSHOU!!!" he shouted as a big massive crescent wave of reiatsu charges at Soren at Max speed.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:09 am

*Soren smiles and waits for a few moments before the Getsuga Tenshou hits him and smiles as he mutters a word* suxicchi. *You feel the place around you changing as you and Soren switch placing on the field your Getsuga Tenshou hitting your own self and Soren waits for you to probably burst of nowhere*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:15 am

Ichigo eyes widen as he was switch with Soren, looking at the attack hauling at him then he hears a voice "You suck!!" as soon he heard those words his eyes went yellow spacing out and slashes a another Getsuga but it was a bit darker and evil, as the 2 attacks collided and dissapeared, he snaps back in control and touches his face "What the...."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:34 am

*Soren looks at him and tilts his head and smiles* I have no idea exactly what you did but this only means that our match can only continue although we are both very weak at this point.... *Soren laughs at him and looks tilting his head trying to study how he did that*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:00 pm

Ichigo touches his face, and looks at soren "Yeah....I cant believe I did that....all of a sudden I heard a voice, and blanked out that's all I remembered" He said as he leaned against a rock wondering what the hell happend
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:19 pm

*Soren looked down* Was it aggresive almost to the point where it hated you....because I think I heard the same thing in my head....
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:43 pm

Ichigo thinks "Not really...well kinda yeah...with a sadistic tone" he said as he feels his face
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:21 pm

*Soren looks at him and sighs* I think that this concludes our training match Ichigo but I will look into what we have heard inside our heads...to find any leads...*Soren notices his sadistic tone and looks around wondering what it was up and down at his blade as it returned to his sealed state*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Average Outcast
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:10 pm

Ichigo stands up and shoulders his weapon "Looks like this battle is a tie....for now..but until then lets meet again someday" he said as he walked off "Train till no remorse"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Average Outcast
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:55 pm

*Soren smiled* Yes for now this battle is a tie....may our paths cross again.... *Soren begin to walk away back the soul society in a calm being thinking about what the voice in his head was puzzled in thought* Was that voice....a hollows...the hate in his word s and his intent to kill....puzzling indeed...
Back to top Go down
Hiroki
New Officer
Hiroki

RP Points : 22

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:31 pm

*walks onto the field and begins to train on his own*
Back to top Go down
Hiroki
New Officer
Hiroki

RP Points : 22

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:46 pm

*continues to train doing random attacks and swinging his sword*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger   Training to get stronger - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training to get stronger
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next